No flyers?

Wesp5- as from your earlier reply
++
How would one be supposed to take pictures from a flyer anyway? You wouldn't be able to select your camera! Maybe I should just change his reference to the flyer instead?
++

The camera can be used inside the flyer, key 1 = gun/ key 2 = rocket/ key 3 = camera, you can see at the shot from my above reply at goldin starport.

I do guess that all planets can be accessed on the same way, just a matter of flying around and locking for the surfaces and maybe even your 2 mentioned lost planets are there too, that would be a great thing, I'll check it further- see photos.

That would be a cool thing, try to find them :)!

What do you need to know from V1.1 at Reandore?

A saved game at the Imperial base and one at the Free Traders base. Best before any missions were started. Then I could check if there are any that should give access to a flyer and add it in, if I can figure out the correct key...

That would be a cool thing, try to find them :)!

- Yeah, that would be great!

A saved game at the Imperial base and one at the Free Traders base. Best before any missions were started. Then I could check if there are any that should give access to a flyer and add it in, if I can figure out the correct key…

I have recently started playing again and will try and remember this when I get there.

Back
Top Bottom