Dishonored: Brigmore Witches - Now Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Dishonored DLC: Brigmore Witches is now available on Steam.

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches, all new content for Dishonored is Now Available on Steam.

Continue your journey as the legendary assassin, Daud, in Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches. Access Daud’s weapons, gadgets, allies and supernatural abilities once more, and bring his twisted narrative that began with The Knife of Dunwall to a close.

After discovering the identity and intentions of Delilah, the leader of the Brigmore Witch coven, you set out to disrupt her from completing a powerful ritual that will spell your doom. Having already been betrayed by your lieutenant, Billie Lurk, you must rely on feuding gang factions—the Dead Eels and the Hatters—to negotiate your way through previously unseen districts of Dunwall en route to Delilah’s stronghold. Regardless of the way you reach your destination, one thing is for certain – you will finally answer for your treacherous actions and fall before the mercy, or punishment, of the Royal Bodyguard and Assassin, Corvo Attano.
More information.

I wouldn't want to play Daud - I allowed him to live when I played, but that doesn't mean I agreed with his choices. Still don't understand why they made him the focus of this DLC. I actually feel no desire to revisit Dishonored - it was a decent enough game, but not one that I feel I need more time to wallow in...

your loss dude.
playing as daud is arguably more rewarding to play and he's arguably a character more concerned with his morality and choices than corvo is depending on your choices and actions. the level design in the knife of dunwall was great as well. And while the first level in this one was nothing all that special. the 2nd one was fairly expansive. i'm guessing the 3rd will be the best which i'll find out tonight.

btw how could you not want more of dishonered. its arguably one of the most immersive games created in years with its emmergent qualities, amazing graphics, and great voice acting, etc. this is EXACTLY the perfect type of game where DLC is a good idea. a great gameworld which in creating new pockets of dunwall or even the other locales, which i'm sure will show up in the sequel, can be done piecemeal as perfectly viable set pieces that dig deeper into the game world and characters. corvo really was not interesting in the slightest. for me it was all about the gameworld and gameplay.

btw how could you not want more of dishonered.

I feel the same like booboo. I played Dishonored and got the full stealth achievement, but ultimately it just didn't feel like a game I have to play again. I guess I never felt like I was challenged by the game, even on the highest difficulty, and in a sense I thought the game balancing to be completely broken.

Back
Top Bottom