Pricewatch!

The prices aren't good so far ... but the stock is very full. As with CompUSA, you have to wait for the deals, but by then folks will have bought up good stuff at ~10% off.

Yep, just got back from there myself. I was disappointed that they didn't start off more than 10%. You make a good point, most of the good stuff will be gone by the time it reaches 40-50%.

You have to be careful with CC though, they've been known to jack up the sticker price before giving the % off, so in some cases it's not much of a deal at all.

Yep, just got back from there myself. I was disappointed that they didn't start off more than 10%. You make a good point, most of the good stuff will be gone by the time it reaches 40-50%.

The parking lot was more crowded than the day after Thanksgiving ... or any time I have *ever* seen ... loads came out with nothing, but too many people were paying full price for crap that was cheaper a half mile down the road at Best Buy (we went there next because my kids still have gift cards from the holidays)

I'm going to take another look. I think when I tried it was too tedious but I may be mixing it up with Sword of the Stars.

We've talked several times about playing it at our monthly Network Games but the conclusion is always, its too long.

GOG has the full Jagged Alliance set (Jagged Alliance + Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games + Jagged Alliance 2 + Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business) for $24.99 this weekend

The Steam weekend deal is Mount & Blade for $7.50 (75% off).

Great price! I already have that one.

GOG has the full Jagged Alliance set (Jagged Alliance + Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games + Jagged Alliance 2 + Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business) for $24.99 this weekend

Cool - I love how their system works - it knew what I had and discounted the rest!

2 tilted mill games on sale at impulse http://www.impulsedriven.com/
hinterland and mosby's confedercy are both on sale for 13.39 each. i'll post some feedback on the later since that one i'm for sure purchasing momentarily.

bonus: unlike windows live (so i've heard) you can actually use paypal for your orders and unlike steam you don't have to be logged on to the internet to play.

edit children of the nile and its recently released expansion (also by titlted mill) are also on sale which i think they were before. the above 2 just went on sale today, as they weren't yesterday, but i have no idea how long they will be as one is barely a month old.

Last edited:
Boom Blox for Wii @ Amazon.de. 8.97€.

That's a great deal if you like this kind of game.

Amazon just launched a Casual Game store and has a '3 games free' this week. Link.

Amazon Casual = Reflexive

They bought them a couple of months ago.

titan quest is on sale at impulse for 3.99

as are dawn of war: dark crusade (rts)
and defender of the crown - which looks quite interesting and am not sure what category it falls under at first glance. also 3.99 each

defender of the crown is labeled strategy but seems like its got alot of simulation parts to it. archery contests and jousting contests--that alone just spurred the $4 to exit my paypal account. the screens give me a lords of the realm vibe for some reason.

or worse depending on who you ask;)

and defender of the crown - which looks quite interesting and am not sure what category it falls under at first glance. also 3.99 each

defender of the crown is labeled strategy but seems like its got alot of simulation parts to it. archery contests and jousting contests--that alone just spurred the $4 to exit my paypal account. the screens give me a lords of the realm vibe for some reason.

Did anyone try the remake? I have the original for my C64, and also had it for NES, how is the remake? better / worse same as the original ??

or worse depending on who you ask;)

Huh?

Supreme Commander is one of the best RTS games I've ever played, and I've played quite a few. Users at Metacritic rated it an 8.1 out of 10. They rated the standalone expansion, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, 9.5 out 10.

Perhaps you're thinking of a different game?

Back
Top Bottom