Mr. Potato.

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Like when you had to take time off this past late fall early winter I will really miss your posting here. I enjoy my morning coffee around this time every day and reading what you have posted during the night here.

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26667

Sorry you have started your own place as this I always thought was your own place. Best of luck with it, though this is home you know.

Hey at least you can't say the last two weeks here weren't a lot of fun. We had moddergate and then right after it posting our own sitegate here. That got everyone's juices flowing.

Well Mr. Potato...best of luck.

Thank you for all your hard work.

I hope you find what you're looking for somewhere :)

Thanks, I hadn't seen it posted before but I do have signatures turned off so maybe it was in there.

Took a bait and clicked.
It's not vbulletin, vanilla nor IP.board.
Left.

Good job, sir Spud-man, appreciate your efforts. Be sure to continue posting where you can for the 'Watch. Perhaps a short sabbatical from your voluntary duties will give the news-post fire a chance to feed and revitalize. :)

I will think of you next time I am eating potato chips and relaxing on the couch! ;) Take care.

Just got some home fries from the best little burger joint in town.

Cheer's Mr. Potato.

What happened? Is couch leaving? If he stops posting news there'll be no reason to come here (for me at least). Only thing that'd remain are second-grade would-be reviewers like Fluent (laughable articles) and that femi-nazi broad (what was that name? Elaura?)

Well if that's true, byeeee potatoman

Fortunately for you there is no obligation to visit us, I rather see you go than them.

Seems I will need to go to Codex for news?! :(
That place is only good for trolling.

Back
Top Bottom