M&M: Heroes VI - Blood Trailer

Wait what the…..I see whats going on here.:S

I never played the demo…nothing special…I'll be playing other games any day

Played demo, written a bit about it in another thread, compared with previous Heroes (Heroes5 in fact), had fun with two campaign "episodes" but disappointed in skirmish map (unless it's level capped so you get nailed upon reaching level 9 like it seems). Also noticed there are utterly useless skills in skilltree at least on provided demo maps (example: diplomacy).

In the meantime, Alrik succeeded with persuading me to get King's Bounty. And I finished it. I must say that King's Bounty is a great game. I can't believe I didn't buy it before trusting some "sources" that it's mixed difficulty design is a fail - it is not!

To me it seems that Heroes6 are not competing with old Heroes games. But with King's Bounty. And the trailer? Didn't I hear female voice from (arch)angel at 0:31? A big minus. Female angels? Man… I want to see some boobs. And will I see angels' boobs? I bet I won't.

Oh… And in the end of the demo it says if you preorder, you get one bonus hero. To this day I haven't discovered what do they mean by that. So I probably won't be preordering it. Unless someone says it's a bonus mission with a hero with a special boobs skill. Something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wfmLrsxkAs

Umm…that was…different.

Played the demo…better than most games I've seen the last couple of years…pre-ordered the game, got into beta, played some more…waiting for release and will probably play through all the campaigns but leave it at that.

Replaying HoMM3 now while waiting for this game. I suspect Heroes 6 will come up short, but then again - what game wouldn't? HoMM3 is flat out amazing, one of my all time strategy favourites.

Hmm, every time I play HoMM3 I feel like playing Might and Magic 7. I might just fire it up soonish.

Didn't play the demo, waiting for MM10 before buying any Ubisoft products.

Replaying HoMM3 now while waiting for this game. I suspect Heroes 6 will come up short, but then again - what game wouldn't? HoMM3 is flat out amazing, one of my all time strategy favourites.

Hmm, every time I play HoMM3 I feel like playing Might and Magic 7. I might just fire it up soonish.

Yeah at this point I doubt that even HoMM 3 would measure up to my memory of how great HoMM 3 was.

I'll check the game out when it comes out. The demo changed around enough stuff to be worthy of a new game while still clearly being HoMM. Can't ask that much more of a sequel even if I didn't like every change.

Back
Top Bottom