Risen 3: Titan Lords - Recorded Twitch Stream

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
lookin good.

it might just be, the next big thing, but not quite..

The next big thing? With turd limited inventory because of consoles? QTE because of consoles? Other Gothic3 design that got simplified because of consoles? I seriously doubt it's the next big thing.

Unless the release version fixes all of it. We'll see. I did preorder it and expect as much fun as in other PB games, so far they never failed me on that aspect.

They may have adjusted the game for consoles, but it is no gem there. Honestly, I think it is bad decision-making bordering on unprofessionalism. The game design is segmented in all likelihood for 360 and PS3 hardware, but the game just looks awful on consoles anyway and will get ravaged in reviews more than likely.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/784753-risen-3-titan-lords/69791162

What does all the compromises get console gamers? A playable, but ugly game which is the worst-looking rpg series on the console generation imo, framerate issues on the PS3, and no patch support if there are any bugs.

They cast a wide net, but compromised their series and lost any chance of building a reputation on consoles.

With turd limited inventory because of consoles?

On the first stream they did didn't they state that there was an unlimited inventory?

Back
Top Bottom