Steampunk Dungeon Crawler - VAPORUM

Tibor

Traveler
Hey, RPG fans! :)

I'd like to introduce to you our game project, Vaporum, a dungeon crawler in a steampunk setting. We have been at work on the game for about 2 months and are ready to share it with the world now.

Below are a few screenshots and a gameplay video.

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/v/9F1s0sEk1QE

screenshot1small.png

screenshot2small.png

If we caught your fancy, make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and the official web page. We want your feedback and we are ready to listen!

Please share, like and spread the word.

Thank you!

Vaporum, not best name especially if you open for pre-order:).
But seriously graphic looks nice, game is too early in development to comment anything else, and steampunk setting is big plus.Definitively project to keep eye on.

I remember one RPG targeting more or less Steampunk, forgot the name, didn't played it, but was from Russia. I think it would be a perfect base for various RPG, it can merge some crazy false tech idea, magic, horror, eventually merge some Lovercraft elements, keep a lead to close range for combats, and more. Well in a way Torchlight 1&2 targeted it a bit but with a very light Steampunk approach.

Not sure how I didn't notice this before. It looks like LoG in a Steampunk setting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Back
Top Bottom