Dark Souls II - Live Action Teaser

Yeah the early stages of the game are an absolute cakewalk with magic (its almost like cheating!) But I expect things to toughen up considerably during mid to late game.

I am going to try a bit of pyromancy (and chaos) myself. I will not put much to the fighter aspect (I only have 11 str and agl right now) but I buff up endurance a bit so I can fall back to a sword and shield and wear a bit of decent armor (I have the chain right now. Will move up to the elite knight tops after I get the havel ring).

Mages are usually not my thing (in single player action RPGs I mean) but I am having as much fun with this one as I had with my Gothic mage builds.

P.S The lock is a bit wonky as it switches from enemy to enemy based on the distance and irrespective of the z axis. So if you have an enemy level with you and another closer on the x axis but on a higher or lower level (or lots of highly mobile ones) it turns you around like crazy. Very pronounced in the Catacombs i.e. The only thing to do is not use it on those instances I am afraid. No idea if it worked better on earlier mod versions or if this is indeed mod related at all…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom