Zavvi Dungeon Siege 3 Preorder Problem...

Gokyabgu

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hi friends,

I'm having a problem with the online UK retailer site: Zavvi. I preordered Dungeon Siege 3: Limited Edition from them and paid it right away at 16 June 2011. As you all know DS3 was released at 17 June 2011 Friday. DS3 has been in their stock since that day. But they don't send my game, it's still waiting in 'awaiting despatch' status. It's Wednesday today and I'm still waiting. I have sent lots of messages to them in their message screen. But, still not a single response from them. I tried to find an email address but no avail. Also, I can't cancel the order because I paid it already and I can see it in my credit card statement.

There is a phone number on their site: 0 844 264 0702, but I can't call it since I'm living in Turkey. What can I do? Is there anyone in the forums who can help me? Maybe a friend who resides in UK?

You can't get your bank to invalidate the transfer?

I've never done it myself, but I've heard it's possible in some cases from a lot of people.

I've never had an issue with them importing to the US. I assume Turkey is on their list of countries they ship to?

Thanks for the answers friends. This morning I found that they've dispatched my game finally, of course no apology reply from them to my messages. But, no problem since they sent it.

Yes, they send games to Turkey. Actually I have bought lots of games from shopto, thehut and zavvi so far. The owners of thehut and zavvi are the same, also their prices, web site design etc. And of course (terrible) customer service.

Shopto has the best customer service I have seen so far. They answer your messages almost instantly. Once they made double checkout for a game. I sent them a message and they correct it in a couple of hours. Also the games that I buy from shopto are reached to my address in 5 days, whereas a game from thehut or zavvi can take 3 weeks.

Only downside of shopto is they take money for the posting service while it's free in others.

Anyway if you are planning to make shopping from thehut or zavvi be warned. Their preorder system is awful.

Back
Top Bottom