Deep Shadows projects.

Ika

Watcher
There has been much discussion on both projects here, as many of us played Boiling Point as well. Thanks for the links!

Welcome to the forums. Stick around, read the news page and you'll quickly learn all you want. If you give us any exclusive information, we'll happily post it on the news page, and offers of interviews etc, are always welcome!! :)

picked up boiling point, and while it had alot of great things about it, it was just not my cup of tea. however i am looking forward to precursors quite a bit at this stage. good luck, and ika is my favourite nigiri sushi roll so that's got to be a good sign.

Welcome to the forums. Stick around, read the news page and you'll quickly learn all you want. If you give us any exclusive information, we'll happily post it on the news page, and offers of interviews etc, are always welcome!! :)

!!!! Good idea!
Which way I can send an information?
About interview: ask your own questions, or I will send for you already exist one;)

I´ll send you a PM with the mail for our news pipeline.

Will Deep Shadows be at the Games Convention in Leipzig next week?

Will Deep Shadows be at the Games Convention in Leipzig next week?

Yep! We will be in Leipzig. I don't exactly, wich platform we will occupy yet, but soon all this become clear.

Back
Top Bottom