Risen Column bug

SMGTitan

Traveler
I'm trying to open those dors in Liz Temple with Medoza (OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS) And I can't read the Column (Any column). I come to part when M says: We must wait and sudy. Or something like that in small room with column. I try to read it and It says I ALLREADY KNOW THAT. Help please?

Are you sure you didn't already read it? That's what it says when you try to read a column again after the first time.

There are IIRC 4 rotating columns in that dungeon you have to read.

So you're saying you never read those columns before and are getting this message?
I'd say your savegame is corrupted and IMO your only option is to contact the support. I'm simply unsure if reloading of some previous saved game would help here.

There is no bug, the game is not corrupted, once the quest is verbally accepted by the Player Character from the quest giver, then on spinning all of the four rotating columns the lore will then be transferred word for word into your quest notes. This gained lore info then needs to be relayed back to the quest giver - it is a game consequence critical quest line - if you get it wrong you've blown it.

Go to the driud Eldric and promise to return with the gained lore info

Edit:
In fact there is another lore column in a smaller room after using a lizard bust on an alter making a total of *five* columns - at this point a quest completion screen text informs the druids quest is complete.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom