Hellgate London - Beta Sign-Up @ Official Site

magerette

Hedgewitch
The official Hellgate:London site has been revamped a bit and is offering a chance to sign up for the open Beta test. If you're interested in a chance to play the action rpg from Flagship before it hits the streets next month, head on over.
More information.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /PingAccount/invite_signup.jsp on this server.

Is this because I live in Japan? Internet fascism.

Bizarre. That sucks. A lot of people are saying it's the easiest beta they ever signed up for--maybe it is your location. It signed me up quick but I've yet to hear back here in the U.S.

Some sites block Firefox, also if your browser or firewall blocks some sites, could be a problem as well.

Just checked and I am getting the same message, it could be overloaded.

Thanks for the Firefox tip. I tried to open the link in IE and got:

The website declined to show this webpage HTTP 403 Forbidden

Yeah, what I'm getting from browsing around is that it's a website overload. There have also been some registration issues once you get a beta key.

Also, apparently this sign-up is A) lottery style and B)tied to a pre-order condition--though not the $150. deal...you apparently can play the beta if you pre-order the 59.99 CE and get your name pulled out of the hat. This means I am no longer eagerly scanning my in-box. ;)

If anybody knows anything more official or detailed, please feel free to post.

Back
Top Bottom