Elder Scrolls Online

Hmm if they take this in a total sandbox direction it might be interesting, and fitting of the Elder Scrolls open-world style. There is a severe lack of good quality sandbox MMOs, especially fantasy-themed.

There could potentially be modding "in world" through building of structures, houses and player cities.

Make it like the old Ultima Online but with Skyrim graphics and I'd totally be on board.

There is a single player WoW game?

I think he's referring to the Warcraft RTS games and the story inside the campaigns. With the MMO they've basically ruined all the lore and story so much, there likely wouldn't be a good way to create a WC4 that continues the storyline of WC3.

WarCraft 1 was fun.

I remember having fun playing WC1, and I recently tried playing it again for nostalgic reasons. Boy does that game suck so hard. It's so difficult to move your units. You can only select 4 at a time. I died on like the 3rd level or something because of this.

I think because of the units the computer has and the fact you can only control 4 at a time, you have to line them up (footmen in front, archers in back) then have a single footmen pull the enemy units from town to the line and wipe them out. When I tried attacking the enemy base my forces were separated and were wiped pretty quickly because of this. Computer had at least 10 units coming at me at once. Once it wiped my army it went straight to my town and killed me.

Back
Top Bottom