11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

A Steam popup showed a minute ago saying "Your friend XXX is playing: Grimoire: something". I was like 'NO FREAKING WAY!!!!' then checked the store page and it was the other Grimoire game (Grimoire: Manastorm). Oh well.

Yes I saw that too. I'm sure the legal battles have already launched.

Yeah, you kinda have to have a real product to sue.....

However, you gotta admit its fun to see his clones come out of the woodwork.

Please change your name, you are phonies and not the real Grimoire. Grimoire is a piece of hi tech super-software being painstakingly programmed 40 meters under the surface of Australia in a nuron bomb-proof superfacility. Until your game has over two decades of love put into it, it does not deserve the name Grimoire. That is all.

I definitely don't think his neurons are bomb-proof. :biggrin:

So is that bunker where they keep the super loonies?

This thread should be preserved to the future generations of rpg players.

So when our future overlords open the timecapsule containing Grimoire superdemo and scan these primitive texts with their mind powers, they are going to have so much fun before the ascension.

I look forward to the day when my children and my children's children can post in the "11 days till Grimoire release. Yay." thread.

A self-imposed 24 hour deadline for Grimoire? Even Vegas wouldn't take those odds. I would be curious to see it hit Greenlight however, let's hope this isn't just more smoke.

Two years a go we were promised the game to be released in May 2013. This year we were promised it would try to be greenlit on Steam in May 2015. Neither of those event took place and neither did any of the events between those dates, but we do have a new title screen to look at until one of these events actually will take place.
tvvgl4jq2mbka1st0zix.jpg

This is the final for the Grimoire title screen. The menu is also getting a revamp to make it simpler and cartoonier. It all looks much better.
I suspect that Cleve will be able to find a sufficient amount of things that can be made to look better in the next couple of years to keep on stalling the release of the game.

Back
Top Bottom