Clearing my bad relations with the factions

Interzeptor

Watchdog
Greetings all, I am relatively new in playing Precursors and was wondering if there is a similar option to bribe/ clear the bad relationship with one of the faction like it was possible with White Gold where I could pay some funds to Enrique Marinez at Espada Island to save myself of dying in the bulletstorm.
Thanks in advance for any hint.

Greetings all, I am relatively new in playing Precursors and was wondering if there is a similar option to bribe/ clear the bad relationship with one of the faction like it was possible with White Gold where I could pay some funds to Enrique Marinez at Espada Island to save myself of dying in the bulletstorm.

Ask around in Kasterly's bar on Goldin. There is also a mediator on Reandore, but I haven't found one on Gli yet.

Thanks much Wesp5 and always thanks for the great translation file as well keeping them updated!!!,
only one more thing with regards to clearing the bad releations at White Gold (not belonging to this topic but similar) - If I ask Enrique at Espsada to clear the bad faction with the locals (Civilians) he only upgrades them for the Mafia, so I can't improve my level with the civilians at all except of killing guerrillas but isn't there the smooth way possible?

If I ask Enrique at Espsada to clear the bad faction with the locals (Civilians) he only upgrades them for the Mafia...

That sounds like it could be a bug. I will take a look at it and fix it if possible!

Back
Top Bottom