Skyrim - v1.5 - Ranged Killcam Confirmed?

or as we say in German "sinnlos, aber geil" :biggrin: .

ROFL ! :lol:

Neat. Going to remember that. By which I mean to say, going to remember that once I knew something cool in German, but can't for the life of me recall it. :biggrin:

Literally it translates as : "senseless, but cool". With the word "geil" *originally* having a sexual meaning in this century. Centuries ago, it even had a different meaning.

While I somewhat enjoyed the killcam in Fallout, it was mostly when I had an incredibly long snipe cause a critical. I remember taking the guy in Minetown out from the mountains above the town and the killcam did an awesome job capturing the moment. I'm not sure that the same effect can be reached with the lesser ranged attacks of Skyrim. That's just me though.

What I'd love to see is more fleshed out companions. Lydia has been with me for 400 hours and she only has 20 lines of dialogue. I imagine this will be modded by the community, but you always lose something when it is someone else's vision. Maybe the Makulah chick will record a bunch of dialogue and we could take her as a companion. That'd be way cool :D

i hope it's an option, like we can turn it on or off if we want it or not.

But yeah - fix the dual wield problems, will ya already

It's bad design because you are using a mod without having the system to push it?

Get a fucking grip. You sound worse than Bioware antifans. :p

No. My system meets the advertised minimum specs and it still crashes. They should fix their specs... :/ That's a "bug" of another color. It was probably designed to work on the min specs, and it doesn't....

still no castration / defenestration finishing moves , Bethesda seem to have a problem with windows, is Todd of Austrian ancestry ?

If your system runs out of memory after a while there is probably a leak, i have never experienced memory leaks in Bethesda's games.

I sure hope this is a feature that can be toggled off. The super finishing moves are already bad enough as it is

I sure hope this is a feature that can be toggled off. The super finishing moves are already bad enough as it is
this.

Currently I'm struggling with Skyrim. For what ever reason (mods?) it has FPS drops <20 pretty often while turning around horizontally.

Like many others here I wish that Beth concentrated on fixing errors rather than on bells and whistles. And I don't mean just game errors but Creation Kit ones as well. Right now modding Skyrim is pretty damn frustrating!

I welcome any new content as i've not run in to many bugs. I've been playing it flawlessly in 3d with over 40 mods.

Back
Top Bottom