This is all a joke on DU's part... right? RIGHT?! Well let's see when it comes back online.

Damn, I almost got a heartattack because of DU's sick humor. Although if the Codex would go down forever, we could still change RPGWatch to our liking. Don't worry Watchers, we would inclince this place in a matter of days. :smartass:

If it doesn't we shall simply proceed with the sinister plan B and do this. Bring on the potato and trannies!

Ah, those were the days. :'(
Did root's 40k wotsit end up being longer than the 4x Saga, in the end?

Unfortunately 40k sit poorly with me so I didnt peek at it. But the number of pages do surpass the 4X Saga. So Codex is filled with 40K faggots.

I just hope the new site will display at least as well on my Blackberry as the old one. And that I will be unbanned, and made moderator of GD and/or GRPGD.

That is all.

decline.jpg

This is all a joke on DU's part… right? RIGHT?! Well let's see when it comes back online.

If it doesn't we shall simply proceed with the sinister plan B and do this. Bring on the potato and trannies!

The Brazilian Slaughter and I are already on board with this scheme. I suggest that the hivemind begin expansion into RPGWatch immediately, ceasing only when the true Codex is restored to us.

I wonder if the Codex will run entirely on Java now, once it comes back.

That would be fitting.

Apologies? Of course not. They should be thankful I have decided to drop by and let them bask in the glory of my countenance and my charm, unrelenting charm. I may even sign them a couple of autographs while here, if they are nice enough.

But, man, the smilies here fail. Like, badly. Where are the dancing parrots? And where the dancing parrots with monocles and tophats? And where are the heart hugging devils? :(

I scavenged what I could find:

what is this low-res faggotry mrowak

Hmm... It may something to do with being uploaded on on imageShack, even though I specifically clicked 'do not compress'. Otherwise, it's the real deal.

I scavenged what I could find.

Hell,

yeahy.png

Now that's better. Imagine I used a heart hugging devil in here.

However, I really want the avatar uploading, title editing, quote automatically deleting all but the last post thingies they have going in here. We may be rougher and sexier but, man, are they more polished or what?

What are these frogs signifying? Another Codexian obsession and devilry?

'sup bros.
Holy fuck (am I allowed to say this here?), I'm glad I've found this thread. Good to hear this is (most propably) just DU pulling our leg for the time of the update. I died a little inside when I saw the Codex frontpage yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom