Dragon Age: Inquisition - More PC Videos

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Thanks go to Gamebanshee for posting more PC gameplay videos for Dragon Age: Inquisition this week. Just keep in mind they all use the controller GUI again.

Quite a few gameplay videos for Dragon Age: Inquisition have popped up since yesterday, and they seem to follow more or less the same pattern as the last one: they have all been filmed by YouTubers that got a chance to play the game at EA's headquarters, are sponsored by EA Ronku, and show a PC build of the game played with an Xbox controller.
More information.

Sorry guys as I said in the last thread I can't find any videos of the Mouse & Keyboard GUI. So do try to enjoy watching the videos if you can.;)
And with that I'm gone, and going to sleep see you all tomorrow.
smiley-sleep013.gif

Is it really so hard to understand for Bioware that PC gamers actually want to see how it plays on a PC with M/KB? How hard is it to sit down for 10 minutes and record PC controls footage?

Is it really so hard to understand for Bioware that PC gamers actually want to see how it plays on a PC with M/KB? How hard is it to sit down for 10 minutes and record PC controls footage?

I was thinking excellently the same thing! May be they got something to hide? :p

I would be interested in seeing a poll about how many people will buy the game,here in the Watch.
I for one am not giving a single penny to EA,that's for sure.

Completely agree. This is getting silly. Maybe they're doing some last minute tweaks or something to it, but they should still be able to give us an idea of what the mouse/keyboard experience is like.

No,it is not hard at all for them.They simply have different priorities.
Frankly i don't think they give a damn about M/K interface and gameplay simply because their goals for developing and promoting the game,all derive from their bosses at EA.

Not much incentive for them to prioritize m&k if they believe (correctly?) that the m&k crowd will still buy the game anyway. For me, the plan is to watch a friend of mine (who loved DAII- ikr) play it then pick it up at a lower price if I like what I see.

I would be interested in seeing a poll about how many people will buy the game,here in the Watch.

I have such a backlog that this one will likely be down in price and packaged with the inevitable costly series of DLCs before I get to it. And that's just fine.

No,it is not hard at all for them.They simply have different priorities.
Frankly i don't think they give a damn about M/K interface and gameplay simply because their goals for developing and promoting the game,all derive from their bosses at EA.

They priories are romances and political correctness. Could care less about anything ea or bioware...plenty of other games to spend my money on now

I preordered DA2.

Needless to say, holding off on this until I get a sense that it's good. If it's good, maybe I'll get it during a Christmas sale or something.

I am buying it a week before release. It is looking good and I like the lore of Thedas.
By the way, I don't know if it available for all the countries/regions but DA Origins and the expansions are free in Origin until October 14th. Once you download it, it is yours forever!!.
If you haven't play it yet, do yourself a favor and download it.

I also pre-ordered it, even after DA2 - what can I say, the local game store had a special. Looks like I should have asked for some protective eye ware too, given those visuals. I'm not that convinced based on what I have seen, but I think I can still cancel the order until quite late, so I'll see as more is dribbled out. I also want to see the M&kb interface...

Well I've got three scenarios for such behaviour: 1. They are using high-end pc to show the best graph they can offer, but with console gameplay, to please console-fans (are next gen consoles too weak to handle highest specs? :D) 2. They've developed the game for consoles at first place, and PC's M/K is clumsy at this stage (so they are showing complete game but they delayed it's realease for M/K twiks). 3. They are morons who think that tactical pause, task ordering etc is boring.

Looks fantastic! :thumbsup:

Sorry guys as I said in the last thread I can't find any videos of the Mouse & Keyboard GUI. So do try to enjoy watching the videos if you can.;)

For the time being, here is the screenshot of the PC UI.

On another note, to celebrate the soon to be released Dragon Age- Inquisition, EA is offering Dragon Age- Origins completely FREE. All you need to have is an Origin account. This offer is valid till 14th October, so hurry!

Looks fantastic! :thumbsup:
For the time being, here is the screenshot of the PC UI.
Already posted on these forums over two months ago, and in various threads already. So you see the screenshot is not new, and they have released nothing else yet.;)

"Is it really so hard to understand for Bioware that PC gamers actually want to see how it plays on a PC with M/KB? How hard is it to sit down for 10 minutes and record PC controls footage?
I was thinking excellently the same thing! May be they got something to hide?

Exactly this- Backlog to great with great games and publishers to consider taking a chance on a clunker without M&KB

Back
Top Bottom