Felipe's cRPG Book - Open call for reviews

Ian S. Frazier, Lead Designer on Mass Effect 4 and bro behind Ultima V: Lazarus, does Ultima V:

YsYK3s5.png

Also featuring aspect corrected screenshots!

Sorry for the delay. I have Venetica on my desk, 10 cm in front of my mouse, but I'm swamped with annoying real world problems.

Forgot to post this here, yesterday I made a huge wall of text about canceled RPGs
Boy, what a sad thing to read about. Great stuff, though, just ... sad.

And yes, doing backups is so incredibly important.

Also, something something, please deliver the remaining reviews.

So, my fellow Watchers, how is the status of your articles?

(I lost a little time this year with 163 mini Steam curation reviews, and of course the never ending CRPG Analyzer…, but I promise to finish my Albion and Evil Islands articles)

Erm, I hope I can put the Christmas break to some good use...

That preview looks already very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Best Xmas gift ever for crpg fans, thanks, Felipepepe! Hubby said he will make a good use of Xmas break and try to finish Skyrim review.

The preview looks fantastic.
I'm very excited to see this come together. Thank you and great job to all involved.

My Albion review is ready Felipe and on the way to you :)

Thanks!

BTW, the preview got more than 10k downloads! :)

felipepepe released a preview of my Albion review on Twitter - hope you guys agree with it and like it.

I think he plans to include some of the games that weren't released yet (i.e. Pillars of Eternity and Torment: Tides of Numenera), so probably not in a while ;) Although, I do wish he releases the book first and maybe add few more new games later on as version 2 etc.

Btw Felipe by your (cautiously optimistic)assessment how much time will it take complete project?
Biggest variable are all the people who promise a review and take ages to deliver.
bird.gif

I hope that it takes no more than 6 months from now, but it's really hard to give a date...

Just wondering, are there going to be negative reviews in this book? I remember someone mentioning a Top 10 worst list or something. Also, will it have a lot of foul language and general Codex-like behavior? Or is everyone on good behavior for it?

I just have some hesitation contributing to something that originated on the Codex. :-/

Back
Top Bottom