Is the english release actually in english?

T0bias

Traveler
Bought the game from gamersgate because I pirated and loved it back at the start of 2010, but after reading some of these forum posts I'm a little concerned about how much progress has actually been made from the buggy mess of a game with indecipherable story due to community translation (albeit an amazingly fun and immersive game) that I played back then?

Maybe they'd fix the game if people wouldn't pirate it. Ever think that it costs these companies money to make these games, and if everyone pirates them then what's the incentive to make them better.

I'm a little concerned about how much progress has actually been made from the buggy mess of a game with indecipherable story due to community translation (albeit an amazingly fun and immersive game) that I played back then?

If you used my Unofficial Patch at the time and not some other Babelfish-Translation, there won't be many differences except that some bugs were fixed and all the cutscenes have English voiceovers now which explain a lot about the story.

Back
Top Bottom