Heretic Kingdoms help needed

Smorri

Watchdog
Where do I find the Rope Ladder? I found a walk-through which said in the lower right corner of the Monastery courtyard, but the only chest nearby did not have a rope ladder in it.

Thanks in advance for any help…

Where do I find the Rope Ladder? I found a walk-through which said in the lower right corner of the Monastery courtyard, but the only chest nearby did not have a rope ladder in it.

Thanks in advance for any help…

Monastary ... so you are still at the start? There are chests and also crates / barrels / etc ... it is somewhere in there. If not, I suggest you restart and try again in case there was a bug.

I started a new game. There were two chests and a barrel in the courtyard, none of which contained a rope ladder. Hmmm...

This is from the documentation I got years ago when I previewed the game:

# Exit the Vale of Tears at the bottom right to go to the Map.
# Click on Monastery.
# Enter the courtyard.
# Go to the chest on the bottom right of the courtyard and take the Rope Ladder.

I don't remember myself.

This is from the documentation I got years ago when I previewed the game:

# Exit the Vale of Tears at the bottom right to go to the Map.
# Click on Monastery.
# Enter the courtyard.
# Go to the chest on the bottom right of the courtyard and take the Rope Ladder.

Hmmm... That's what I have been doing. Unless I need to do something in the Vale of Tears to trigger the ladder appearing. I've talked to Tree Guardian. I thought I cleared the area. I'll go over both locations again tonight.

I finally solved the problem. For anyone with the same problem in the future:
"The Blacksmith in Arathen sells a rope ladder"

Thanks for everyone's help.

Are you enjoying the game? I thought it was much better than the limited exposure it got. It takes a bit to really get the hang of getting the best out of Attunements.

I had grabbed the Mac port and just reinstalled it the other day to replay again ... it is a nice little game!

Are you enjoying the game? I thought it was much better than the limited exposure it got. It takes a bit to really get the hang of getting the best out of Attunements.

The driving force behind starting the game last weekend was the positive comments I had read about it here. After I installed it I saw several comments referring to the game as an action RPG and got a little worried if it would satisfy the RPG itch I was having. But so far, there's enough story and atmosphere to keep me entertained. Yes, I'm enjoying it :D

But so far, there's enough story and atmosphere to keep me entertained. Yes, I'm enjoying it :D

It is a decent game isn't it? I was a little surprised by it. It's not the best game in the world, but it is a lot of fun.

Anyways, have a blast. The attunments are definitely one of the more interesting ideas for an rpg. Plus, the way they implemented the dreamworld wasn't too shabby. It was a lot better than other games that use alternate realities, like in Night Watch's alternate reality. That one just hurt my eyes and was a pain to travel around in.

Back
Top Bottom