QuestLord

Picked it up yesterday and having fun. Congrats on getting it released QL. Looks like you released it on Feb 12th?

Over 5000k dloads according to Google Play so congrats on that. Is there anywhere others can dload it directly so you don't have to pay royalties to the stores?

I would love to get that kind of Font quality. I know you used third party tools so it would probably be a lot harder for me.

My biggest problem is I keep trying to play my game :) by not using the buttons. I kept trying to strafe like Toff did - I didn't want to but felt I had to add it to my own app - but found I got used to turn and move pretty quick. It makes for some interesting tactics in turn based as your timing needs to be critical.

I liked the outdoor exploration - gives it a Bard's Tale 3 or Wiz 7 feel. The maps are really good - easy to look at. There's quite a variety of textures in the screen and you've given me some thought about my own. I especially like the translucent animated torches. Those low rez textures made it a compact download that's for sure. Mine is already 100mb and yours is finished.

I hope I can find a compass soon otherwise I'll have to use my head compass. Anyway you can add saving without the need to drop to the menu? Can you add the HTML help offline as well. Some of the controls weren't intuitive (like talking to an NPC) but I know it would have been easier if I loaded up the help. I don't like connecting my devices to the Nets if I can help it.

Toff is wrong about the swiping. Hand my app to any person on the street and they immediately start swiping instead of tapping which it explicitly tells them to do. I have to add that feature because that's what the customer is already trained to do. You have some out because of your Heads Up Display. I give them the full screen with some tiny arrows on the side hoping they'll figure it out :p.

Oh, I've had two crashes so far that lock the screen.

Great job. Look forward to getting more into it on my trip.

Make it a choice then. Let the player choose the method they prefer. Swipe, tap or other options. I dislike swiping in games for whatever reason. I'm a tapper.

I have no idea how the game code was done so it may not be feasible to make any changes to that aspect at this point.

I could use a little help. I'm in the wastelands at the Eastern Entrance. The one area of the map that is unexplored is populated by a LARGE community of pissed off trees. Nothing in this area drops anything and I have no money left to buy food or potions. So I kill a tree with fireballs, then I have to do the frustrating running back and forth to build up my mana again. I must have killed 12+ trees and there is ALWAYS another tree behind the one I just killed. Are they constantly re-spawning? Or should I be somewhere else?

Thanks in advance...

I was finally able to fight my way past the trees. There was nothing there in the little corner. Apparently some previous adventurer had spilt some Miracle Grow. Arg!

ZOMG Haven't been around here for a while...

Smorri do you have the final quest? Did you find Thelia?

If that doesn't make sense that area will be too tough for you. It is tough as it is for level 10-11s. :D

Thanks everyone for playing and supporting this little game of mine. Learned a lot and had a blast making it, update coming out soon with many fixes and additions.

Thanks everyone for playing and supporting this little game of mine. Learned a lot and had a blast making it, update coming out soon with many fixes and additions.

Great! I really haven't played it much at all since I find the UI to be unwieldy. I get annoyed easily at UIs, totally my fault.

If that doesn't make sense that area will be too tough for you. It is tough as it is for level 10-11s. :D

Good to hear. Thought you left us. How is the game doing? When I bought Google Play said you had over 10k downloads. Were some of those from a beta? Was that free or for sale?

I'm not sure what the final quest is. The only undone quest I have is Jewel of Theralist. Right now I'm a lvl 10 in the Wastelands Entrance. Offhand, I don't remember a Thelia.

Thanks for a great game :)

Back
Top Bottom