Risen ENDING Bug WTF?

mastorofpuppetz

Watchdog
I got to the great gate with the titan armour, when I defeated mendoza to get the ocular to open the great gate, i get a quest "Open the great gate failed" failed notification, WTF? I just opened it? Did anyone else get this?

Also, the quest to consult with the druid eldric, how do u complete it, I talked to him numerous times, he just says, "Take care of yourself". ??

I think you need to read all columns etc, but it's not a big deal, just a few xp. His main role is to enchant the armour which he's presumably already done for you.

On your main question - no, sounds pretty weird. It opens with the skull from Mendoza...

I got to the great gate with the titan armour, when I defeated mendoza to get the ocular to open the great gate, i get a quest "Open the great gate failed" failed notification, WTF? I just opened it? Did anyone else get this?

Also, the quest to consult with the druid eldric, how do u complete it, I talked to him numerous times, he just says, "Take care of yourself". ??

I think that if you haven't completed the quest with Eldric (meaning your armour isn't enchanted) you can not open the gate. Maybe you miss a piece of the armour? IIRC You need shoes and two other pieces. But I'm sure someone else can fill you in on that one with more details than I can.

I think that if you haven't completed the quest with Eldric (meaning your armour isn't enchanted) you can not open the gate. Maybe you miss a piece of the armour? IIRC You need shoes and two other pieces. But I'm sure someone else can fill you in on that one with more details than I can.

?? I already have the armour, defeated Mendoza and opened the gate, so no, thats not it. Which, was already explained in my post. Must be a bug.

?? I already have the armour, defeated Mendoza and opened the gate, so no, thats not it. Which, was already explained in my post. Must be a bug.

I don't understand, you say you've already got the armour, yet you write:

Also, the quest to consult with the druid eldric, how do u complete it

O well. Doesn't matter.*

Edit:
* I mean me not understanding it, that doesn't matter. If it is a bug it sure is a nuisance.

He's referring to the quest where you "talk to the druid before entering the temple". I rarely complete that either, but I believe it has something to do with reading all the pillars. I usually find four, but I think there is a 5th that I keep missing.

He's referring to the quest where you "talk to the druid before entering the temple". I rarely complete that either, but I believe it has something to do with reading all the pillars. I usually find four, but I think there is a 5th that I keep missing.

I clearly state 2 quests in my OP. The one for Opening the great gate, fails after I kill mendoza, despite the fact I get Usergors Skull and open it. The other quests is the "CONSULT with the druid Eric" about whats behind the gate. Which has Nothing to do with titans armour, in which I already have all 5 pieces, and is a totally seperate quest.

That's what I explained, yes. Also, I think the answer is as simple as having missed a pillar. It is of no importance, however.

That's what I explained, yes. Also, I think the answer is as simple as having missed a pillar. It is of no importance, however.

No, the question was why the OPEN THE GREAT GATES QUEST FAILED, the druid quest question was just simple question after.

I was talking to Omega, explaining the situation regarding the Druid, and the solution to that quest. I wasn't even talking to you. There's no need to get all worked up about it.

No, the question was why the OPEN THE GREAT GATES QUEST FAILED, the druid quest question was just simple question after.
I think I got that, too, though it flashed by pretty fast.

Back in chapter 3 there was a quest the Inquisitor gave to go north and turn a winch, then go south and turn another winch. Well, I turned the north winch twice and it opened the big temple gate. After disarming another trap, everyone ran in, even though my quest to do the south gate was still pending. When I killed the Inquisitor late in chapter 4, that south gate quest failed.

So I'm thinking the great gate it's talking about isn't the Titan's gate, it's the gate back in chapter 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom