Nancy Drew's games are quite relaxing?

rpgdude

Watchdog
After playing G3 with all the fighting and killing, I find Nancy Drew's quite refreshing. I even ordered Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. :)

Thanks for reminding. I once had that game on my mental list several years ago. Because I'm still a Dinosaur fan. :D Never bought it so far, though.

I have played several Nancy Drew games (probably even reviewed one or two for GamerDad) and they are very nicely done adventures.

Hm, I don't think these games with Nancy Drew ever arrived here in Germany ...

Edit : They did ... But since they're for consoles/handhelds only, I never noticed them ...

Edit : They did ... But since they're for consoles/handhelds only, I never noticed them

Is that the situation in Germany ? I have always played them on PC. The game's puzzles are sometimes hard but if you follow the guide, you can finish each game within a day. It's quite refreshing after you played some action filled games.

At least I couldn't find any German PC games on www.amazon.de , which is usually the first place where I check such things.

Edit : Checked ebay Germany as well : Only for Nintendo DS ...

Wow ... surprising. I played one of the DS games (probably still have it here somewhere) and it was decent. But the 16 or so PC games integrated into a single case file as you added more and more. Quite cool!

Back
Top Bottom