Rollers of the Realm - RPG...With Pinballs?

Yep. That's also a slightly soiled spot against the game. Gold grinding is needed to buy all mercenaries and outfit them. Not necessary, probably, but not too onerous either. There's lots of playing fields to go back to.

wanted to add for those who don´t know that there is a really good emulator for recreating pinballgames with a rather active community and lot´s of roms
http://www.vpforums.org/

Thanks for the link, but the site won't let me log into my account, and there is no way to contact the moderators for help, from what I can tell. Not a good sign, when something that basic isn't even supported, and has lots of sluggish ads on the front page.

Last edited:
hmm I don´t think that you need to be logged in to download the files but I haven´t used the site for a while since i´ve already downloaded enough tabes to keep me playing for a while

anyway you can try this site as well I think they are dedicated to another emulator that I don´t like personally since it scrolls the table following the ball but they still have all the files for virtualpinball as well including the tables I think they mirror each other
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/

Yeah, I can't download the latest versions. Then the site wants to install some special downloader when I click on "regular download", which in my experience can be major malware. Yikes!

Tried it and i see what you mean pinballnirvana doesn´t seem to have anything of that though

Yeah, this stuff is really poorly described. Important things like what's is in the various packages and how they differ is not obvious. Definitely a project to get this installed.

EDIT: Now I remember. I looked at these simulations years ago, and found them so difficult to get working, that I gave up on them. Sad, as there seems to be a lot of good work there.

Last edited:
well i never had any big problems with them but please don´t trust me
where I live there are no more pinballlmachines anymore so I´m reduced to playing the indiana jones and star trek tng tables on my computer it´s not the same but still quite fun especially in company

please do as you like with the links for me they have been a treasuretrove

Well I'm glad they have worked out well for you. For me it appears too scattered, which will inevitably lead to more frustration than fun for me.

EDIT: Well, now I can log into vpforums. I hope I can download from them without being forced to use their "downloader".

EDIT 2: Rollers has been patched to add checkpoints in the finale. :)

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=262470

Last edited:
EDIT 2: Rollers has been patched to add checkpoints in the finale. :)

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=262470
Heh, just when I completed my party setup and upgraded everyone. Was going to tackle the final level tonight. Will still do, of course. Otherwise, I agree about this part of the game. I would have preferred the story to continue a bit to include the four hirelings.

Finished! :D

The final level took me by surprise and before I knew what was really going on all of my ten characters died... but since the patch let me try again immediately, I made it on the second try. Would have had another hour in front of me otherwise. Anyway, fun game.

Congrats! Yeah a direct hit to the boss usually results in an immediate drain. Tough.

@mprod

I got VPinball installed and running one of my old favorites.

Fireball!

Good times. Thanks for your help!

Congrats! Yeah a direct hit to the boss usually results in an immediate drain. Tough.
Ah, no, that was actually quite easy. When he eventually came forward the thief eviscerated him from the left and right in quick succession. No worries there. But what I ignored was the function of the secondary flippers. And if you shoot them balls straight up, straight down they fall again on the right side, straight to their deaths ... :blush:

I still haven´t made any progress with the rollers game I sink all my playing time in xulima and because of this discussion some old pinball tables

I must say that i´m very envious of what they are doing with cabinet mounted flatscreen tvs and motionsensors
http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=gallery

It kind of reminds me of "Wizorb" which was a combination of Arkanoid and an RPG. Really not a bad game actually.

I doubt that I will ever get to vegas, if I finally get to cross the pond it´s not really on top of my list of places to visit.
That said I would love to go there and if I should happen to do so I will certainly try to visit Pinball Hall of Fame
Perhaps I can go there with my last quarters after I´ve lost the rest of my money at the black jack and pokertables in the futile belief that my superior intellect would enable me to beat the house

Back
Top Bottom