What become of couchpotato ?

He's been sacrificed to the dark gods.

He is posting at Fluent's site.

He only had 22 members on his site, so I think he consolidated with Fluent. Even though I often disagree with Couch, he is a prolific news poster.

So how will they be called then…Fluentpotato? Bad joke, but couldn't help it.:lol:

Just another reason to join my Google+ group today! More Potato, more of the time! :D

But seriously, he has been posting quite a bit of good news on my site, and I'm appreciative of his work. He is indeed a prolific news poster. =)

Fluent, could you check if you can disable the "translate" button every single post contains? I find them very annoying, even more so because this button has already been translated to the German "übersetzen", which leads to a language mish-mash.

Fluent, could you check if you can disable the "translate" button every single post contains? I find them very annoying, even more so because this button has already been translated to the German "übersetzen", which leads to a language mish-mash.

There is no option to alter any setting like that on my end, sorry. I did change the location to USA, so maybe that will default the translation to English.

I was wondering what became of him. I thought that Dartagnan's vileness may have driven him away. ;)

Since we are on the topic, what ever happened to the old stalwarts Rendelius and Dhruin?

He's over there....

Splitter!!

:)

So how will they be called then…Fluentpotato? Bad joke, but couldn't help it.:lol:

I'm a big fan of jokes, good or bad, one can't help making.

pibbur who regrettably couldn't find a joke for this particular post.

EDIT: Another question, which no one asks, is of course what happened to all the pibburs? They're killed and gone. Long live pibbur who!!!

Last edited:
Well, if he were an affluent-potato, he wouldn't need any contributions of a financial nature, would he?? :)

While I can't help but feel a touch of pride at the thought of being so vile as to drive people away from here, I think it was more a case of general negativity as perceived by Couch.

I think he's the sort of person who prefers pleasant and positive exchanges, whether or not they have anything to do with reality ;)

Also, I think the workload coupled with an inability to take criticism without getting personal - which is extremely difficulty to avoid - contributed as well.

That said, I like him and I think he did a great job - so I kinda miss him.

Fluent, what are you talking about?
Google is officially abandoning Google+
https://plus.google.com/+BradleyHorowitz/posts/Aq59SxzyjWT

If you desperately need social networks nonsense for whatever reason, stick to facebook, twitter or linked in.

Yeah, I have never been a fan of G+ ... so blatantly superfluous and 'me too'. It is intriguing to me that two massive, innovative and smart companies - Google and Apple - are so absolutely inept at social media ... (Microsoft also, but that isn't surprising ... )

That said, I like him and I think he did a great job - so I kinda miss him.

Very true statement.

There was a lot of heated topics starting with last summers GAMER GATE and a few others involving started by his close friend on here.

I think he tried to start is own site where he could control what sort of post would happen there. Like Dartagnan had said above he would prefer things to be more positive.

Though I don't see anything negative on this site, just a healthy exchange of thoughts, ideals and personal preference.

I see he is back testing the waters with a few post the last few days. Maybe that is more of the roll he wants to take on here. Though he is so good at finding all the information on what is happening with RPG I personally hopes he is back being the posting machine that he always was.

Celtic....

Considering RPGWatch markets Fluent so much I don't see why he has his own google+ group anyways. And took out best news poster with him! Time to take out our torches and pitchforks?

Back
Top Bottom