Tyranny - E3 Video @ Roleplaying TV

I see they still have the identical movement when running. Spell effects have improved from Pillars of Eternity (you can see what is going on) but I'm not feeling it.

Looks a lot better to me than PoE.

Pros
Combos
no camping supplies seen yet

Cons
Enemies scale to your level

Laughable interviewers for a channel called Roleplaying TV.

Q: "Can you jump in and out of a friends game?"
A: "This is a single player RPG..."

Q: Something about four maning a lane....
from what little I know this is some reference to DOTA?

Q: "So you've got shields, and change your clothes, and umm can you get the fashion going on?".....

That was a E3 video, interview was done by E3 hosts, not that roleplaying TV.

The game itself seems fun, although I am not expecting some mindblowing experience.

Ahh I see. I take that back then.

I like what I saw.
For those who still didn't run the video, perhaps it's best to turn off speakers.

Question like "I'll get my arse kicked much for sure so what should I do" and answer "you can save anywhere" is something I can't believe I'm hearing in 2016. When did journalists become *that* ignorant on PC designs?

Question like "I'll get my arse kicked much for sure so what should I do" and answer "you can save anywhere" is something I can't believe I'm hearing in 2016. When did journalists become *that* ignorant on PC designs?

Maybe they actually don't play games. That would explain so much.

I see they still have the identical movement when running. Spell effects have improved from Pillars of Eternity (you can see what is going on) but I'm not feeling it.

The combat animation seemed very stilted. Characters stand around until it's time to swing.

Back
Top Bottom