Pricewatch!

Snagged Gemini 2. I really wanted to wait for reviews on this one but, at that price, I think it's worth the risk.

Since I heard pretty good things about it just four days ago, I had to take the chance.
Deus Ex:HR is a good one. The story ending(s) didn't impress me much but the rest was pretty fun. Come to think of it, I never did play that Missing Link DLC.

Daily steam deal, 45 hours to go:
75% off for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Since I heard pretty good things about it just four days ago, I had to take the chance.

Good game. Just finished it two weeks ago. It leans heavily on stealth gameplay though. You get much more XP and good loot if you sneak around and knock out people instead of killing them.
And it's an RPG, not a shooter.

More free steam keys

Canyon Capers
https://www.indiegala.com/giveaways

Magicka: Wizard Wars + Holy Knight's Robe DLC.
https://www.indiegala.com/extra

You must set all options under your steam profile to public and you must join Indiegala steam group to redeem the keys. After that you can set your options back to private and leave indiegala group if you wish.

This isn't a sale, but I just found out that Might & Magic X is $15 cheaper on UPlay than it is on Steam.

(So yes, I'm taking you guys' advice and trying it out. Fun so far.)

Sacrifice is half price on Steam ($5). Inquisitor is 80% off.

Strategy/CRPG hybrid Elven Legacy Collection for 2.99€ on Steam (until 29. Sep)

Sacrifice is half price on Steam ($5). Inquisitor is 80% off.
Hmm. The premise of inquisitor sounds very intriguing and exciting. Though I'm afraid the game is a little too rough and unpolished for me to play these days

Strategy/CRPG hybrid Elven Legacy Collection for 2.99€ on Steam (until 29. Sep)
I had the original Elven Legacy on disk, but got the collection at $2.99 yesterday (which was paid by selling a bunch of trade cards in my account, so free).

Back
Top Bottom