Endless Legend - A New 4X Strategy Game

Is there going to be some sort of campaign?

There are campaigns for every faction in the game already, with a little twist toward the end.

I found Endless Space a bit sterile and soulless. Not bad, but just… nothing special. I'm not sure how you can explain something like that, but does this one have any more… I dunno, personality?

I found Endless Space a bit sterile and soulless. Not bad, but just… nothing special. I'm not sure how you can explain something like that, but does this one have any more… I dunno, personality?

Short answer is: yes.

The free expansion Archangel posted about is called Eye On The Stars, and was released this month. The developer also released a 1.0.45 Hotfix this week on Steam.

Lot of fixes. I need to go back and play this game more (maybe once I finish PoE multiple times :D). I still have not played with Roving Clans.

Don't know about you guys, but I didn't have as much 4X fun since Alpha Centauri :).

Don't know about you guys, but I didn't have as much 4X fun since Alpha Centauri :).
I agree as the game is a refreshing change in the 4X genre. I especially like how the fantasy world ties in with the developers last strategy game Endless Space.

I heard they also did that and Dungeon of the Endless?

On a side note, that's some fictional universe :) Quite original and you can tell a loot of world-building effort went into it.

Seems the game will be getting more free content thanks to the free weekend.

Community Challenge
Hello everyone! What a weekend! :)

We really want to thank all the players for participating, telling their friends and spreading the word! At the very last moment we reached 365 436 players and you unlocked the final mega super duper stretch goal! We'll start working on this cool content and keep you posted on the different releases.

Here's a quick reminder of the content you unlocked:

• Item Packs for Endless Legend & Dungeon of the Endless
  • Special Event for DotE
  • Custom Traits Pack for EL
  • Team Fortress 2 Hero Pack for DotE
  • The Guardian Unit Killer for Endless Legend Guardians
  • The Free Digital Artbook for EL & DotE

I hope you guys enjoyed the whole thing, the whole team was super excited to see the progress!

~Amplitude Studios

Next stop, paid mods for all titles on steam you mean.

-kaos

Thanks for covering this, Couch. I just discovered it. Seems like a cool game, will check it out sometime. For now it's been added to my wishlist. :)

Thanks for covering this, Couch. I just discovered it. Seems like a cool game, will check it out sometime. For now it's been added to my wishlist. :)

I hope you get a chance to eventually play the game Fluent. However I recommend you wait for a few more months as a new paid expansion will be released soon.

The first major paid expansion called Guardians was released on Steam.

AMPLITUDE STUDIOS CONSTRUCTS ENDLESS LEGEND’S FIRST MAJOR EXPANSION, GUARDIANS

Paris, France – April 29, 2015 Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios announced today an enormous new expansion for its award-winning 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend. Dubbed Guardians, the first paid expansion offers a balance of giant Elemental Guardians, spectacular Legendary Buildings, additional Unique Buildings, Cooperative and Competitive quests, and more. This substantial expansion is a direct response to Amplitude’s Games2Gether fan base that’s demanded more end-game “toys” in the sandbox with which to play. Strategy fans can buy the new expansion for $9.99 on Steam.

Watch a special conversation with Amplitude’s Jeff Spock to get a deeper look at the new expansion HERE: https://youtu.be/qULPnJbWrto

I must be blind or have unrealistic expectations, because it seems like everyone is saying this expansion brings tons of content.

I will wait for a sale of this expansion :)

Back
Top Bottom