Since this is about PMs, Crispy and other master techs : can you guys tell me what popular computer hardware maker has the the shittiest, most infamous drivers today and why? This is a serious question

Thank you for taking the effort of telling me. :3

And I had the same problem sending PMs, myself. We don't actually have outboxes in here. It's quite… confusing.
I don't even know what they're for
are you talking about the movie night?i fucking missed most of the first one, and the others completely.

P. sure it's about the PnP thing?

hahahah it's like they're framing us in some troll category. I can really see it in some threads where ppl post some rpg discussion.
at first some watchers would post some criticism on rpg..or dev. Then some codexer would get in there, twist the dagger, make it more blunt...and some guy would call him trollin'. It's so...strange. They all mean the same thing. The game/dev sucks. What's there to disagree about? We gotta be polite to ppl who want our money?

hahahah it's like they're framing us in some troll category. I can really see it in some threads where ppl post some rpg discussion.
at first some watchers would post some criticism on rpg..or dev. Then some codexer would get in there, twist the dagger, make it more blunt…and some guy would call him trollin'. It's so…strange. They all mean the same thing. The game/dev sucks. What's there to disagree about? We gotta be polite to ppl who want our money?

The Party is watching you.

Since this is about PMs, Crispy and other master techs : can you guys tell me what popular computer hardware maker has the the shittiest, most infamous drivers today and why?

Kind of a dumb question but Dell often pisses me off since they'll have multiple drivers on one model's download page leaving you to guess which version is appropriate for the system you're working on.

Nvidia and AMD get nods as being very WTF-ey at times with their driver development decisions and fuckups.

@ Loki

Pathfinder, yup.

Hey, you. GTFO. We are trying to have serious and mature conversations here.

Yeah we were talking about the Pathfinder session.

Lightbane: fear not, Ulmi is hanging out in the Steam Group's Chat and we already talked. Next session is 100% happening on the 28th.

Movie Night is scheduled for January 8th. If the Codex is not back up by the end of this week (no way, right guys... right?!) we'll have a little voting going on in this very Thread :p

racofer, maybe you can make me an appropriate Codex avatar for this forum.

I was thinking this, but saying "Codexite" or "Codexer":

Judenstern_JMW.jpg

Testing my new sig

Test failed.

Well that was an epic fail

Oh this time it worked

@ Jasede

One like that but with the KKKodexian Devil instead of Jude would also look pretty ace.

Edit: And the seal of solomon reference would add another level of imprisonment symbolism, tee-hee.

Kind of a dumb question but Dell often pisses me off since they'll have multiple drivers on one model's download page leaving you to guess which version is appropriate for the system you're working on.

Nvidia and AMD get nods as being very WTF-ey at times with their driver development decisions and fuckups.
136262_photo.gif

Could have been very useful information, also relevant to something I'll try later

the codex has a asteamgroup? why doesn't anyone ever tell me about stuff.

I can't find the "what the fuck am I reading" bro so I think I'll just leave the closest thing we have to :M here

136262_photo.gif

FFS it has a 9 page thread about it and multiple advertisements

You mean at the room where you wake up after the dream? Just the one, by the portal. Why?

Actually there are two: Your mentor's next to the portal, that triggers your character talking weird, and your squad's officer guy to the far right, almost at the border of the map, going from the point where you find your mentor. It doesn't trigger any comment, though.

The other corpse uses the same model as the mentor, which is the only char to use that model in the game... maybe it is who used to be the protagonist?
You mean at the room where you wake up after the dream? Just the one, by the portal. Why?
Wake up after which dream?

136262_photo.gif

Could have been very useful information, also relevant to something I'll try later

I can't find the "what the fuck am I reading" bro so I think I'll just leave the closest thing we have to :M here

136262_photo.gif

FFS it has a 9 page thread about it and multiple advertisements

136262_photo.gif
136262_photo.gif
136262_photo.gif

Polly agrees.

It's the same? I thought the second one did not had that, uhm, golden halo thingie. My bad, then.

Edit: Well, it has been a fun day wasting time with you guys while studying and stuffies. It's cocktail's time, now, so see you again tomorrow and stuffies. Miss me a lot and don't get banned, byes!

Back
Top Bottom