ICY - Indiegogo Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Inner Void Interactive posted the first Indiegogo Update for ICY, and answers a few questions from backers. The game is also more than half funded as of right now.

Warning
: The link has NSFW content so you have been warned.
First of all, when this update is getting posted the game is already 44% funded, and we have to thank the 97 backers that helped us getting so far in less than 2 days. Yeah, we love you all (in a platonic way)! It's now FAQ time, because we're getting bored of repeating the same things all over the internet, that's why we need to place them on the main page. And in this update, just to fill all this empty, white space.

Will Icy be DRM-free?

Yes, there will be DRM-free version of the game, at the same price.

Onwhich platform will Icy be released?

On PC (Windows, Mac and Linux).

Why are you asking only for 2500$?

The game is in an advanced phase of the development, we just need some more money to be able to fully polish it. Being gamers we know how annoying could be to buy an incomplete or bugged game, that’s why we want Icy to be fully enjoyable since day one.
More information.

Last edited:
Viewing that could get you fired at my workplace, so the warning is valid.

Well it wasn't on the site when I posted the news-bit so how can I warn you.;)

Which image are you talking about? I can't find anything being nsfw. Or you have a really strange boss. ;)

No worries, CP; it was just a head's up for where it matters.
Should I leave the news-bit up, or take it down then?o_O
Which image are you talking about? I can't find anything being nsfw.
It's the last GIF image on the bottom of the update that rotates images.

Yep, I'm thankful and I didn't expect CP to know about it or even think about the ramifications. Most companies aren't as restrictive as mine.

Should I leave the news-bit up, or take it down then?o_O
Remember that you have users who don't have workplaces with that restrictive policies. ;)
I think you could just add a note to a link being nsfw.

Remember that you have users who don't have workplaces with that restrictive policies. ;)I think you could just add a note to a link being nsfw.
Well I added a new warning to the front-page post so thank you rjshae.

Update: The developer had this to say when I contacted him.
I should've placed some kind of warning. And the bad thing is that Indiegogo doesn't even allow me to change the updates.

Last edited:
The developer is really sorry for any problem that GIF may have caused you. :'(

But it's kinda funny, you have to admit it!

Maybe you guys should be working at work instead of reading RPGWatch :p

I'm just jealous because the computers at my workplace block all non-company related websites. Anyway, I wish I could find a way to get paid to look at boobs. I'd be employee of the year.

But seriously, I'm curious about the scantily clad woman (and man) characters seen in the video. You have to be pretty crazy to run around dressed like that during an Ice Age.

I'm just jealous because the computers at my workplace block all non-company related websites. Anyway, I wish I could find a way to get paid to look at boobs. I'd be employee of the year.

You could look for work at a dairy farm...

Well, hey they blasted past their initial funding goal today, with nearly 27 days to work towards extra funds for polishing and any stretch goals.

Back
Top Bottom