The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Not telling. You've exceeded your quota for questions.

WHAT??? Never!!! Not possible.

I think I'll play a whiny teenage girl tonight in revenge. Whine, whine, whine. ;)

On a different note, the freebie of the week is a bell of opening. The long ugly code is in the guild message so you can copy it.

WHAT??? Never!!! Not possible.

I think I'll play a whiny teenage girl tonight in revenge. Whine, whine, whine. ;).

I'm tempted to say what's different about that, but I'm nice so I won't!! LOL :D

I've got 3 of those under my roof. You don't scare me. :p

Darn! I was expecting that already having 3 under your roof, the mere thought of dealing with a 4th would send you over the edge, not make you immune. :(

Ok, now to come up with a plan B …

Friday? Plan or winging it?

What are the plans for Friday, if any? It's a holiday weekend in the USA. I don't know what my schedule is going to be right now, as we have some of our mids staying with us for the weekend, & we might be doing something with them that evening. Of course, we're talking college age young men, so we might not, in which case I'll be available.

I plan on being there, although I haven't received my marching orders from the boss yet. I have no desire to be out and about on Black Friday, and I can probably drive that approach thru She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Looking like I won't be around Friday, unless plans change here but don't wait up for me. lol Have a great Turkey Day to all of you if I don't catch you in game before then.

I plan to be there as we don't have turkey at this time of the year; not until Christmas anyway!! :)

A side benefit of having no discernible personality whatsoever: I have no boss outside of work.

Therefore, short of nuclear holocaust, or bribe of cookies, I will not be leaving on Black Friday. So I should be around. I expect we'll divide into Heroic group/Epic group, unless we raid something. Maybe Shroud, but only if Corwin is there. :D

I will be there, but may be a few mins late. Need to get everybody fed first.

I have a few epic quests I'd like to run to finish for sagas for my level 27 bard, but am open to anything.

All my epic toons are now level 24, prepped for Update 29. All extra levels I get will just be a bonus until Epic Vale hits in U29. With level 24 they should be capable of entering the Epic Vale quests.

The XP curve will be steeper at lower epic levels so trying to get to at least level 24 can be a good idea to avoid having to spend too much time at the lower levels. With the modified suggestion by Turbine you still need 600k more XP to get to level 24 than you do now (2.7 mill vs 2.1 mill). The original suggestion was so steep so you would need more than 1 mill extra to get to level 24.

I finally got 10k remnants, but no everlasting DW potion to buy. I would appreciate if someone mentions the next time there is a sale for these limited potions.

I finally got 10k remnants, but no everlasting DW potion to buy. I would appreciate if someone mentions the next time there is a sale for these limited potions.
They were on sale in the last couple of weeks, so it will probably be at least another 3 months, based on history. But will keep an eye out for them.

One nasty fall, 6 days in the hospital, and surgery to superglue (my term for it) two compression fractures in my spine and I can now go to the bathroom by myself...lol Playing it one day at a time. So cross fingers I can sit up and play soon. Might try later tonight for a test run. Anyway...there it is, here I am and it all sucks...

That sounds absolutely awful. I hope you get better quickly, and feel better soon.

Extremely sorry to hear about your medical problems; falls are never good when one gets to your/our advanced years!! :) I sincerely hope you recover quickly with no lasting issues. It must have been all those falls you've taken in DDO; how many times do we have to tell you " Don't try this at home"!!!! :p Really hope you can make it this week.

Let's see, 6 days backwards...Wow, you really wanted to get out of Thanksgiving.

Sounds like you're bouncing back quickly, though. Good to hear.

Back
Top Bottom