Risen Spoiler question about plot

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I'm still trying to avoid spoilers at the moment.

I finally chose the Don, only to find that I am now working for the Inquisitor in any case.
I was just wondering how similar the rest of the game plays out once you had started looking for those crystal plates for the inquisitor.

If it is very similar, I might want to go back to the save just before I made my final choice, and rather go the Order path, since I'm becoming mighty tired of swinging that heavy ol' axe around, and would appreciate being able to do a bit of magic too. So what advice do you guys who have played both got for me?

I don't want details of the plot, please - I'd prefer what happens next to be a surprise; - all I want to know is yay, there will be a big difference, or nay, from this point on there is not much of a difference in the main plot.

Thanks in advance. :)

It's fairly similar, yes. There are a few differences in terms of sidequests later on, and one event in particular that is different - if you join the Don, you help him re-capture the town (the event is not as grand as it sounds).

Thanks, Maylander, I think I'll go back to that save for now then, and go over to the Order, but keep all my saves and perhaps persue the "Don" path after I'd finished the game. This game does seem fun enough to want to play more if it, so..

Back
Top Bottom