What games are you playing now?

Do you use a left handed mouse?

No, I use my 'regular' right-handed mouse: left-click with the middle finger, right click with the index finger. I can't use the buttons on the left side, at least not very well, but the keypad has more than enough keys to make up for this handicap.
I don't want to spend money on hardware unless I really have to (i.e., my old ouse falls apart).

My mouse is designed to fit into a right hand. It would feel VERY awkward in my left hand as it's ergonomic, etc!! You're a 'brave' lady to play left handed!! :)

turn the books into the school to have them read/acted aloud. changing the name they call you to avatar.

Done theese

changing the brothel to a women's shelter.

Still to go.

The game have humour, but it's not mixed with a serious story which make the game a bit silly.

Playing Oblivion right now. Feels like a dumbed-down Morrowind in every aspect.
Still, it's better than Gothic 3, especially regarding (background)story, plot and quests. But both games lack in interesting worlds and characters. The levelscaling is just strange and unnecessary, sometimes even annoying, but I want to play it without mods at the first time.

Oblivion without mods, is like Tea or Coffee without sugar, barely drinkable, but why bother!! :)

Oblivion without mods, is like Tea or Coffee without sugar, barely drinkable, but why bother!! :)

Or ... something only reviewers like me should have to endure ;)

Yeah, but we all know you're a masochist!! :biggrin:

Resident evil 4

I've been a fan of the series since the orginal resident evil so horrible controls are not an issue to me. search and rescue president's daughter from cultists in europe...And soon more sinister plot begins to reveal itself! :biggrin:

Starting DivDiv. I've probably got a few more restarts before really getting going.

Resident evil 4

I've been a fan of the series since the orginal resident evil so horrible controls are not an issue to me. search and rescue president's daughter from cultists in europe...And soon more sinister plot begins to reveal itself! :biggrin:

Dez, I love that game, it's probably my all time favorite console game. It's good to see another fan of that series here.

What version are you playing? Gamecube, PS2, or PC?

big fan here too and i will soon have played them all when i get re4 as it is currently enroute from a under $20 deal i just got on ebay.

Curious, If you enjoyed the others then you will really like RE4. They're all good but I think RE4 is the best, with Code Veronica close behind. Someday soon if I can find the time I would like to play them all in a row from beginning to end.

I'm still having fun with the Puzzle Quest demo. Just caught my first creature.

doing Undercroft demo while I work here. This is a pretty fun little cheapie so far, but not as convenient or blessedly non-commital as Fastcrawl.

I got Silverfall last night and I played through til this morning. Kinda sleepy for some reason :) Since I already knew what to do and where to go from the demo, I'm already past those areas and have been to Cloud City and Silverfall. I'm having a good time. I'm playing a nature mage who focuses on fire magic.

I'm playing a nature mage who focuses on fire magic.
Oi! That's my character you're playing there buddy. If you tell you're playing an elf on top of that I'm going to sue you for plagiarism ;)

I know nothing of the game, but a nature mage focussing on fire sounds like a barbarian focussing on hare krishna.

captain planet was kind of a nature mage so to speak and he used fire powers if i recall correctly. well i'm not sure how the game's magic schools are set up but i would imagine with only two main saids nature and technology fire should be in both or tech not just fire since far more things in nature are hurt by fire than anything else.

After having played a bunch of new games (Gothic 3, NWN2, Dark Messiah, Homm5 etc) I've done some retro gaming / replays lately. I just finished playing through the entire Gabriel Knight series again (my last time was maybe 5 years ago), I finished BG2 one more time (also been 5 years), HL2 and HL2 Episode One - and now I'm having another go at IWD2. I only rarely replay games, but these ones are just so damn great and it's been so long they almost feel "new" for me again ;)

Back
Top Bottom