Bound By Flame - $25.50 on Green Man Gaming

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Thanks to OnlySP I have news you can pre-order Bound By Flame for $25.50.

Forget pre-ordering the game on Steam (or Gamersgate, even). Right now, the highly anticipated RPG from Spiders can be had for the low price of $25.50.

As far as we can tell, this is the best deal to be had on the game at the moment. Where most sites are offering pre-orders at just under $34, using the code ’9HZ09L-D4RYEU-FIW8BE’ when checking out on Green Man Gaming offers players another 20% off the asking price, bringing the total to the low price of $25.50. Anyone having already pre-ordered the game for PC would be smart to cancel and re-order here before release on Tuesday.

If that two hour gameplay video is any indicator of the quality of the game, this one definitely holds a lot of promise.
More information.

Too late. Already got it directly from Steam.
Oddly... Preload is not available yet.

If that two hour gameplay video is any indicator of the quality of the game, this one definitely holds a lot of promise.

Is it just me or are the newer consoles not much of an improvement graphic-wise over the previous generation?

Also, what's up with the camera in this game? I thought it was going to be an over the shoulder third-person view, but apparently it's not. It's third-person when he's walking around and during conversation, but then it zooms out during combat. I'm curious to know whether that's automatic or if the player was manually zooming out. I'll be disappointed if it's the former...

im waiting for deal because of the boring setting

Is it just me or are the newer consoles not much of an improvement graphic-wise over the previous generation?

Afaik the game comes out for the last gen too, so the graphics are probably toned down.

Game sounds interesting but i'm gonna wait till it's released, steam only may be a deal breaker anyways.

Normally for Steamworks games, Green Man Gaming is the best place if wanting to pre-order a game because of the discount coupons...

The end of that gameplay video is a little worrisome. Apparently if you move 10 feet or so away from monsters not only will they not chase you they will no longer know your even there?

Someone else posted this in a thread a bit ago and I preordered then, hope I don't regret it.

After seeing the videos in this thread, I've decided to hold off purchasing this game until I've heard more hands-on impressions.

There are certain aspects I'm not sure I like. In particular, I'm a little put off by the camera. As I said before, I thought this was a 3rd-person game like Risen or The Witcher. The camera seems to automatically zoom out for combat in this game though.

Back
Top Bottom