Original Sin EE - E3 Diary Part 3

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here is the final diary video of Larian Studios' presence at E3. In this diary there is also a contest in which you can participate and win a unique t-shirt.

More information.

The guy promoting Divinity was hilarious.

For the COMPETITION: he mentioned Divinity 41 times. But I want a new shirt, nothing worn.

Very funny stuff. "Real RPG mind you; not the weird stuff." LOL.

The guy promoting Divinity was hilarious.
That is Farhang Namdar. He is a great guy, like many other Larians I've met. He is also Dutch, so that's another positive thing he has going for him :D

Every episode was definitely very entertaining :) . I also loved the one part in a previous episode when Swen had apparently left the sun roof of their rental car open and the whole car -inside and out- was a giant mess of bird shit. Even better when they rode to E3 the next morning (I think?) the windshield was still full of bird shit so apparently they did not give a bird's ass. Car wash is overrated eh?
It also seemed like they weren't entirely sober in every segment. The wine glasses and the red faces were very suspicious :) .

Every episode was definitely very entertaining :) . I also loved the one part in a previous episode when Swen had apparently left the sun roof of their rental car open and the whole car -inside and out- was a giant mess of bird shit. Even better when they rode to E3 the next morning (I think?) the windshield was still full of bird shit so apparently they did not give a bird's ass. Car wash is overrated eh?
It also seemed like they weren't entirely sober in every segment. The wine glasses and the red faces were very suspicious :) .

I think they had a great time :party:

That is Farhang Namdar. He is a great guy, like many other Larians I've met. He is also Dutch, so that's another positive thing he has going for him :D
Dutch or Belgian ? :) After some googling you seem to mean Dutch, so Larian is rather a Dutch studio than Belgian ? :) I actually work not too far from them, couple of kilometers, if anyone wants a celebrity pic ;)

Larian is obviously a Belgian studio, with people from different countries in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom