Sword Coast Legends - Community Pack 2 Live

No interest in this game unless they at least add D&D classes and remove level scaling. I agree with those who say this was sold as a successor to games like baldurs gate and that it was going to be the first 5th edition PC product. The more previews I saw made me quickly realize it was all PR BS.

I guess I don't care what they sold the game as, I never paid that much attention.
Though I can see why some people could be upset about expecting D&D rules and not getting them.

Six months before the release date though it was to me very clear they were not going to deliver on a lot of those things. But since I didn't expect much to begin with I still played it for about 6 or so hours and put it aside until it patched.

I just like games that are enjoyable or entertaining.

Arguably the biggest RPG disappointment of 2015 .

It cannot be a disappointment if no one expected this to be any good from day one.... but you will always have those "wait till its out before judging" people wont you....

It cannot be a disappointment if no one expected this to be any good from day one…. but you will always have those "wait till its out before judging" people wont you….

Or the "You cannot judge it until you played it.." people.

Exactly...

If they continue to expand the game engine with new assets and capabilities, hopefully it can evolve into something better.

Too little too late. I paid 150 for the game for 5 copies but the multi was so buggy it completely ruined the game for me. I asked for a refund but they are not letting me and that was after the dev said he will get me refund because he would rather give the refund rather than tarnish his company. Never buying from these guys again.

Back
Top Bottom