Truly oblivious a rat I was not knowing the ship has already sunk. A nice place to lurk in.

I am going to send Obsidian my resume and so on. I am wondering if anyone who knows me would like to be a third reference?
Hi this is a cover letter. I am Prosper. I am a programmer and hacker.
Here is my helpful hint for you: I did fallout 3 multiplayer.

I am always busy. Whether it be art, programming or even occasionally writing stories to help me organize new game worlds.

Contact Information:
REDACTED

Job: Tools Programmer.

Objective: I would like to start off in a programming position suited more to the tech of the engine or the game. I do not mind putting up with the bare bones, but certaintly won't be able to do it all.

Work Experience: I started out strong in 2007 on the site no mutants allowed. My modding crusade ended by the year 2010, when I was politely let go. I was very creative and certainly ambitious at NMA. Some of my finest work exists outside NMA too. Sites like Bethesda Game Studio Forums were a proving ground for a good deal of time.

There is no fallout game I have not tried to mod except BOS for the console. I even broke into the demo of FO1 and the demo of Fallout Tactics. I was one of the first to release a creature for the latest fallout game NEW VEGAS. Part of the skills I acquired when I was first modding Fallout 3 were shown to be above and beyond most other modders.

Education: I graduatd high school with a standard diploma. Unlike my peers, I would always be inside programming or trying to mod games to be better. I assure you I am capable of starting work on my own but of course will be happy to receive your direction.

References:
Verevoof (NMA)
LittleRobot (NMA)

I go to sleep for one night, and the Codex crashes without me. Can't you people do anything yourselves?

Be quiet Glyphwright, or I will tell Putin to come and kick your butt again.

So the codex is down, you go to the refugee thread and the only people here are cakester and liberal? Decline!

Damnit! I am soooooo looking forward to Murian Chronicle next turn!!!! Imma mail Conan to see how his progress is.

Codex is down again.
zof2wi.jpg

So is Terra Arcanum and DAC, but who needs those?

Codexia!
Our home and native site!
Popamole hate in all thy sons incite.

With glitt'ring gems let bile rise,
And spew forth strong and free!

From far and wide,
Codexia, we stand on guard for thee.

Bros keep our site glorious and free!

2H1Si.png

Back