Mass Effect 4 - More Game Rumors

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Onlysp has more game rumors this week for the next Mass Effect game. They claim the game will be at E3 2015, and the release date will be sometime in 2016.

We know that a new Mass Effect is in development, and just a few months ago we were shown some glimpses of concept art from the game, but until now we haven’t really heard much about the game itself. According to Shinboi, that’ll change at E3 this year.

This isn’t exactly all the unexpected, however, considering we reported in May 2014 that the game was about halfway through its development stage. This, may or may not have changed since that time as game development is a constantly changing process, but all signs are pointing towards an E3 2015 reveal. Normally we’d say this is a no brainer, but with many supposed big E3 reveals coming and going over the last couple years, you never really know for sure anymore. Fallout 4 anyone?

With the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition out of the way, there’s now reportedly over 200 people working on the next Mass Effect and the game has entered full production stages.

As for a release date, it would seem that Bioware is aiming for a 2016 release. I would imagine though that the game is still far from completion, and will probably release around the same time Dragon Age: Inquisition did in 2014, which would be late in the year.
More information.

I wish I was a filthy rich bastard, buy CDpr and Bethesda, and then force out FO4 and Cyberpunk in the same year with ME4.

And goty would go to? Dunno. But it'd be clash of the titans year.

ME4 is probably finished and is being just polished but because of TW3 there is no way EA would release it this year. By polished I mean it's currently being ported on PC and they're still unsure will they leave wasd or will use arrows to emulate controllers.
Or perhaps you think I'm wrong?

You can't. EA is currently not giving out numbers for any game, DA3 included.

200 people seems pretty large for a software development project. It's almost reaching the point of being unwieldy and bogging down over communication and coordination issues. There's something to be said for the two-pizza rule.

Back
Top Bottom