Bill O'Reilly - Christianity Not A Religion

Probably because they can't stand to hear Chris Mathews and all the other liberal media with their Obama worship and class,gender and race warfare.

I'm not all that liberal, but the idea that 'class, gender and race warfare' is only a problem of the 'liberal media' is laughable at best.

Nobody said it was. I am just pointing out that liberals have their media drivel as well. Following somebody blindly happens on both sides. Like having faith in a health care document that nobody bothered to read. Blind faith and thats kind of what we're talking about.

If you don't see it happens to both sides then thats certainly laughable as well.

I'm not all that liberal, but the idea that 'class, gender and race warfare' is only a problem of the 'liberal media' is laughable at best.
I get your point, but I'd say those three particular manufactured issues tend to be manipulated far more by the left and the media is always willing to lend a sympathetic ear. The right has their own stable of wedges, although the media doesn't give them nearly as much play.

Of course both sides use these issues and wedges, but I'd point out that accurately reporting what groups like the Tea Party are doing does not consist of class, gender, or racial warfare.

For example, pointing out that the Tea Party has repeatedly tried to (essentially) outlaw abortion isn't "gender warfare", and neither is pointing out that the GOP would rather defend (or create more) tax breaks for an ultra minority of Americans than invest in programs that help the average American an example of 'class warfare'.

Now, there are definitely people on the left (*cough* TYT *cough*) that have a ... loose relationship with reality, who *will* distort events or blow things out of proportion for political gain. *However, that doesn't really excuse Bill O'Reilly, essentially since he's guilty of the exact same sort of behavior. *

And redman: no one reads entire bills in Congress. It's impossible, and that's why Congressmen have staff.

I would like to see the original clip that started the tread but unfortunately the link is dead or unavailable from sweden

thanks that was somewhat enlightening
We used to have someone in Swedish television that was approaching that kind of debate leadership/insanity Siewert Öholm
Thankfully they fired him when he became too extreme in his Christian views he just wasn´t the rigth guy to lead debates about the dangers about roleplaying games or heavy metal although watching those today is always a big laugh

Back
Top Bottom