Two Worlds - v1.5 Patch Info

:( But I don't want Bioshock, I want Two Worlds!! :(

I hear ya Corwin and for pretty much the same reason. Because Bio is going thorugh great lengths to proclaim itself a FPS and not an RGP hybrid., I simply have no interest in the game. Just like Doom and Half Life.

So I too am eagerly awaiting Two Worlds. In praticular, I just put in a whole bunch of time and wrapped up UFO Ext. So now my time is free to devote to an immerisive RPG.

And yes, I majorily suck with fast twitch games.

Plus, NWN2 was the last game I bought and it's been old retro gaming for me since then!! :)

Not sure how this crowd feels about such games, but I'm been rather enjoying Dungeon Siege 2 Deluxe Edition, myself. :D

Dungeon Siege 2 was much better than the original ... unfortunately the expansion was quite a step down ...

Yeah, I read that. But I heard that the original game is already around 40 hours of gameplay, so I wonder if I'd be up for another 10-15 after that. ;) That said, I know I enjoyed the first one as well, but never finished it. Graphics seem to have improved nicely.

Back to Two Words, nice support. ;) I really hated not having lip-sync, it made cut-scenes awkward and boring and so last century to me. ;) So yay for that.

Demo is available on the official site
Anyone who wants a first-hand impression of what the RPG "Two Worlds" is all about can really look forward to the Demo. The demo will enable gamers to freely explore a large part of Northern Antaloor and solve various quests - and it even includes a part of the main story involving the mysterious Dark Brotherhood - but don't worry… the game's high-voltage excitement will still be there for you if you decide to take on the full version - because although the demo has no time limits, it does end automatically when you reach a specific point in the main quest.

This demo contains interface and subtitles in different languages (english, german, french, spanish, polish, etc), but only english, french and german dialogs.

System requirements:

* 2 GHz CPU
* 512 MB RAM
* Windows Vista or XP
* Shader 2.0 or higher graphic card
* DirectX compatible sound card
* Keyboard, mouse
http://www.2-worlds.com/#

also info about xbox 360 release:

+++ Fantastic RPG will be in European shops on the 29th of August 2007 +++

the PC version of "Two Worlds" has already stormed to the top of the charts - and now this world-class RPG will have its console premier on the 29th August - on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®. This version has all the advantages of the numerous enhancements which the developers have programmed for the PC game in the last few months: every single update and the Service Release 1.5 are all packed into the Xbox 360™ version!

In addition to single player mode, the RPG also gives you a multiplayer mode for Xbox 360™ via the Xbox LIVE® online game service - for up to eight adventurers at one time!

PS: The "Two Worlds" demo and the Service Release 1.5 are ready for download!

and patch v1.5 (1.1GB)
http://www.iphpbb.com/board/ftopic-17048899nx82467-312.html

Back
Top Bottom