How about a RPG Hall of fame

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
How about we start a Hall of Fame for RPG games, writers developers etc.?

Every month we could have a poll with between 6-10 of the above and which ever one gets the most votes goes in?

...er...., how is this any different from our regular 'TOP 10 RPG's of ALL TIME' lists which appear every few months? :)

…er…., how is this any different from our regular 'TOP 10 RPG's of ALL TIME' lists which appear every few months? :)

It might be just fun to voted on them and have them retired in a Hall of Fame. Which could include like I said Developers and Writers etc….

Could do it like some of the sports teams once a game or other has been in the 10 different votes and doesn't get in, it is never up for a vote again.

Lazy days of summer here I guess....

Maybe we can consider something like this next year, when RPGWatch gets to celebrate its 10 year existence, to find out who our visitors think contributed most to the role playing experience in various categories.

Then again, a year from now I will not remember this :)

Maybe we can consider something like this next year, when RPGWatch gets to celebrate its 10 year existence, to find out who our visitors think contributed most to the role playing experience in various categories.

Then again, a year from now I will not remember this :)

I will mark it in my who knows how busy I will be day planner to remind you :)

Back
Top Bottom