Frayed Knights - New Ending!

Dhruin

SasqWatch
This was fun to watch on twitter - over to Jay Barnson:
So in the spirit of a dare, and the whole Mass Effect 3 ending / protest fiasco, some indies (of which I only know of two – ourselves and Frozen Synapse creators Mode 7 Games) decided to have a little fun with the whole thing. We, like Bioware, caved to external pressure (mainly each others’ dares) to create new endings for our games.
Yes, I know. I sold out. I caved. I compromised my artistic vision.
Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon now has an alternative ending with this new patch!
More information.

Obviously some mistake, Jay has released his "DLC" without the appropriate $2.99 price tag.

It's a special introductory offer to make sure my audience is used to DLC. My next DLC will offer armor for your characters' big toes for $14.99. Per foot.

Don't forget the Horse Armor, for the ..........er, whatever happened to the horses? Are they perhaps waiting for the sequel?? :D

I was thinking maybe they could just saddle up some Lurkers. They don't move very fast, though.

The alternative ending works fine with saved games from my (admittedly limited) testing. After the final combat, it just checks to see if the new ending is available, and if so, pops up a menu to offer you your choice of the original or new ending.

Back
Top Bottom