Hello

Septim741

Watcher
Hello, RPG watch!

I found this on the 13th page of a google search, which is my lucky number.

I've probably never met any of you, so I'll go ahead and introduce myself. I am Septim741. I make modifications for TES:IV Oblivion, and I think myself pretty good at it. I have my own site, The Hermetic Synod, which I invite all of you to visit. I am the leader of an unofficial Oblivion expansion, so that keeps me pretty busy. I have made dozens of invisionfree forum skins, so I think I'm decent at CSS, and I'm currently working on a Firefox theme. Yeah!

It's lovely meeting all of you, and I look forward to posting some.

Hello, Septim741.

This is a site full with discussions & news on C-RPGs, and this might be quite a lot of fun ! :)

I would just point out to the fact that opinions can be quite diverse here and discussions can sometimes be heated. ;)

Alrik

Ha, yes, I would know all about heated arguments. There have been plenty of those on the Synod. Thanks though!

Yes, welcome and enjoy your visits here. Don't forget to read our Oblivion rant thread; it's lots of fun!! :)

Hey hello! Try to have fun :).

Ahhh! Got me on that one. I'll remember that... <_<

Good to be around. Hey Corwin, what's this thread you're talking about?

Hi Septim741! You 'll see that the environment might sometimes get hostel here when you learn who that elderly lady with th pithcfork is.

I myself am rather a gothicfan then of bethesda, but I have both Morrowind and Oblivion in my possesion. Although I must say I'm quite interested in a mod for Oblivion.

Hi Septim741! You 'll see that the environment might sometimes get hostel here when you learn who that elderly lady with th pithcfork is.

I myself am rather a gothicfan then of bethesda, but I have both Morrowind and Oblivion in my possesion. Although I must say I'm quite interested in a mod for Oblivion.

uuuu that's gonna last a bit haha! you guys are exagerating... she is very nice... ( i think :D)

lol btw welcome here! have a good time (HEY! don't anger the oldies)joking!

The thread Corwin refers to is a sticky in the General RPG forum:

Let's Rant and Rave about Oblivion

He started it to get all the bashing and fanboism on the game all in one place. Not entirely successful, but it was a good concept. :)

Welcome to the forums, Septim. You have a nice looking site. :)

Thanks for the compliments on the site. I appreciate the welcome and I'm glad to see so many Oblivion fans here. Looks like a very violent nice place and I look forward to killing meeting more of you on the forums. :p

Welcome Septim. If you have a nice disposition, a good heart, a sense of humor and are willing to joke and take a joke you will fit right in. Those are the qualities I look for in my prey.........umm.....I mean new friends. :cm:

Seriously, welcome and enjoy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom