Calling for screenshots

Thanks - I won't use the FF stuff (not our focus) but will upload the rest when I can. The EOB2 screens are awesome - probably will only use a fraction because otherwise we'll never see anything else in PicWatch - but great stuff.

No everything is just fine ;)

And I thought I fixed them all yesterday. Thanks. If you spot any other mistakes let me know.

Last edited:
What is the issue? They come up fine for me.

That is because Myrthos has corrected it. The problem was that the images wouldn't appear as they do now (like this). Though you could circumvent this through clicking on the "image not available" picture and then the large image would appear (like this).

That is because Myrthos has corrected it. The problem was that the images wouldn't appear as they do now (like this). Though you could circumvent this through clicking on the "image not available" picture and then the large image would appear (like this).

I guess I was wondering what the issue was for the sake of information - it is sort of like how I get frustrated when people post questions like "Help I'm stuck at X" then follow-up with "Never mind, figured it out" without ever sharing the wealth.

I guess I was wondering what the issue was for the sake of information - it is sort of like how I get frustrated when people post questions like "Help I'm stuck at X" then follow-up with "Never mind, figured it out" without ever sharing the wealth.

You don't have to apologise/explain. I know what you mean. Especially if you've been having a problem and then searched for it on the internet only to find someone asking the same question but not replying about the solution when they've figured it out by themselves. And you're still left with your problem.

Do you need pics from VtM: Bloodlines? I'm replaying it now, and I would be happy to take a bunch of pics and send them to you in a e-mail... :)

Btw, I couldn't access the database in the 1st post... ;)

So if you hover over the "Games" option on the top menu and click any of the applicable options (Games Search, Developer Search...), what happens?

Vampire pics are welcome.

As for the other issues, I think it's because some of the screens are not jpg - not sure if I just missed them or didn't do my batch conversion properly. I don't expect contributors to convert all their screens (and thanks to everyone regardless of format) but if you have the option/capability to provide .jpg only, that would be appreciated.

So if you hover over the "Games" option on the top menu and click any of the applicable options (Games Search, Developer Search...), what happens?

That works fine. When I click on your database link, in your 1st post it says:

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at rpgwatch.com

If you need a utility to edit pictures and don't want to shell out $800 for Photoshop (or dislike its resource vacuum) Gimp seems to be the utility all the kids are using these days.

http://www.gimp.org/

though I don't like the multiple windows it creates its both free and powerful.

I think I'll add this to the free software thread.

Back
Top Bottom