Skyrim Skyrim Creation Kit Trailer

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
I hope we get more creative adventure content, instead of gameplay tweaks, bug fixes, and nudie mods.

I imagine nudie mods are not permitted on Steam workshop; however, other than that I'm sure we will see a lot more mods of all shapes and sizes.

Of course there will be more bad mods as well as good ones, but it looks like there is a rating and comment system, and I think overall it's a great way to introduce a large group of new players to the modding community.

Of course there will be more bad mods as well as good ones, but it looks like there is a rating and comment system, and I think overall it's a great way to introduce a large group of new players to the modding community.

And about 90% of them will (as usual) be shit. But that's fine. 10% will be plenty to pick from.

I would have said 90% will make little impact, but the 10% will be wonderful :) I'm thankful to all the vurts of the world who strive to give us many choices in our gaming. Don't pick on the nudie mods. Virtual girls need to be exploited too ;)

Don't pick on the nudie mods. Virtual girls need to be exploited too ;)

Especially considering how bad Skyrim's vanilla female bodies are :)

It just tells that you have no taste Thrasher. Put UNP (my favorite) or CBBE body on her and you will see ;)

You know that I was kidding Thrasher right? But yes, I remember when I was playing Morrowind purely for the mods.

Don't you love the fake mods they used for the trailer?

• Complacent Horkers
  • Mudcrab Armor
  • Old Timey Shouts
  • Fancy Armor for Fancy Lads
  • Macho Dragons
  • French Accents for Dragons
  • Realistic Khajiit Hairballs
  • Extreme Tanning

I hope somebody tries to make these

Last edited:
Looks good for the clueless, they can just log on and dl/install/manage their mods. Nice move, makes things very accessible.

I imagine nudie mods are not permitted on Steam workshop

I highly doubt mods with custom content (textures, music, meshes) will be possible at all, how will they be able to check every mod for copyright infractions, sexual themes etc? In the trailer it looks like its just possible to upload what you've created within the creation kit itself. I might be wrong though :)

The Steam implementation is the ticket to "success" for the talented modder out there.

I don't like Steam, but I really think this is fantastic news for Skyrim. In 6-12 months, we'll have a game that's just beyond any other fantasy CRPG in existence.

I don't like Steam, but I really think this is fantastic news for Skyrim. In 6-12 months, we'll have a game that's just beyond any other fantasy CRPG in existence.
this. hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom