Risen Deadly Spikes in Eastern Temple

Guybrush

Watcher
I'm in the Eastern Temple, and have triggered the 3 busts on the pedestal. Now I have to cross 2 squares of spikes. I figure its similar to prince of persia, where you can walk slowly through them, but no….I wait until the spikes are up, and my character dies when his aura gets close to the spikes.

How do I get past the spikes in the eastern temple?

I'm not there yet ... but what about levitation?

I used my levitation spell, and don't have another. There must be some other way to get past.

I used levitation. The switch to disarm it is on the other side.

Use the nauticlus spell at the opposite end of the hallway. It's hard to see, but there is a hole there for you to crawl through.

The game gives you little clues as to what to do if you watch for them. For example whenever you see a nauticlus in a dungeon then it's a pretty safe bet that there is a hole around there somewhere for you to crawl through.

you can even use the nauticlus spell to walk past the spikes

Where is the third bust? Got one from one of the brothers, found another at the dead end, maybe in the sarchofagus, but the third is missing.

Where is the third bust? Got one from one of the brothers, found another at the dead end, maybe in the sarchofagus, but the third is missing.

you need to go back to the entrance and fall through the trapdoor to get the third bust.......

Hard to remember, but I think you have to save one of the other treasure hunters, too.

I thought he is behind the closed doors I need the statues for.
Then I really missed something…

Edit: Found the other brother and the third statue.
Thans for the help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom