Hardland - Release 7 Now Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
You can now download version seven of Hardland on Steam. In-case anyone forget what the game was about here is a short recap and a short gameplay video.

Our goal is to make Hardland one of the great open-world action adventure RPGs. Join us on a journey towards a strange land ruled by the peculiar Elder King. This is a very early pre-alpha version which has lots of unfinished features and missing content. We estimate to be able to release the finished game during 2015.

Our vision of Hardland is to give you a procedurally generated fantasy world full of interesting characters, creatures, quests, and mysterious places. We will not dictate how you should play this game. We simply set the stage and let you tell your own story.
More information.

Looks like Darkstone and Torchlight had a baby on steroids.

I hate trying to smash creatures that are too cute to crush.
Loots of shiney loot in this. Makes me wonder if there is a story. I just got a bunch of games on Steam so I don't want to jump in this yet. Just vaguely interested.

There's not much of a story yet, and there's no interiors that I could find. The former may change, and I'm hoping the latter will too.

This game has a lot of potential. It's nice to look at, and a lot of the right things are in place to make a nice adventure rpg. ^.^

Back
Top Bottom