Jagged Alliance: Crossfire - Review @ Vagary

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We haven't exactly kept up with the reviews of Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, but here is a recent one from Vagary.tv scoring 3 out of 5.
Squad based tactical combat games seem to be getting a bit of a resurgence. This fall we’ll be seeing the turned based X-Com: Enemy Unknown, and early next year, the turn-based Omera: City of Gangsters. Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, though, travels the more realistic real time path. While it’s not perfect, it is the rare game that allows you to manage your own mercenary company, and the addition of light RPG elements make the game more engrossing and tie you more closely to your team members. If you’re wondering what it would be like to command a company of mercenaries, striking back against the forces of terror, Jagged Alliance: Crossfire is an excellent bet.
More information.

They went without turnbased combat, so they went without me.
Tried the demo of the first one...and deleted it again after just a couple of minutes.

Tried the demo of the first one…and deleted it again after just a couple of minutes.

I too was sceptic, but in the end the game was rather enjoyable.
Just let go of the nostalic feeling.

Tried the demo of the first one…and deleted it again after just a couple of minutes.

Your loss.

Back
Top Bottom