Great news

Bartacus

BartWatch
A new chapter in my life has recently begun. No longer do I linger alone in the shadows of the world, I'm now under the sun with the perfect woman at my side. When I have some photo's of us together, I will most certainly post them in the appropiate thread.:)

Btw, the first one of this forum that knew about this, is Cm -> She caught me on skyp during my 4h long talk to Marjan. :biggrin:

Congrats hope it all works out for you.

The moment I saw the thread name, I just knew... Bart, that's wonderful news!!! :)

The shadows may have their uses, but it's about time you left them. May that sun shine brightly for both of you!

Post that pic when you have the time. I'm happy for you, man! Good luck. :biggrin:

Congrats Bart, I know a bit how you feel.
My best friend, single for several years, found someone just last week, partially thanks too my girlfriend and me (the lucky girl isher sister). He just had to act like his date one evening and well, it become a hollywood romance movie ;)

So I wish you all the luck.

Outstanding! Best of luck!

Very happy for you.

But ... almost sorry to bring this up ... how will this affect your gaming?

*hums (although I really can't stand the melody) "love is in the air...."

Congrats :)!

@Ubereil: possibly, but it's a very enjoyable one.

@all: Thanks for the congrats

@lghartveit: My gaming time was getting short already, but I can imagine that it will shorten even further now. At least pc-gaming has been cut down, other gaming time has increased a lot :D

I have a few pictures of her from facebook and a few she send to me (off course only the decent ones :p) http://picasaweb.google.com/Bartolleke/Marjan

edit: As you can see on one picture, she has a little daughter (8y) so I'm some kind of dad too now. (her natural father has no contact at all and is as I heard some kind of leacher that perhaps lives on the streets sometimes)

She looks like a wonderful person, Bart. Congratulations and may you ride the roller coaster of love for many years to come. :)

I certainly hope so, Magerette. Yesterday she met my parents and everything went really well. Anina (her daughter) asked me when we took off (I rode them home) if she could call me dad. I responded that this was a bit to soon since Marjan and I only know each other for 2 weeks now. When everything progresses like now, it will be when I would live at her appartment. And that will take some time.

I certainly hope so, Magerette. Yesterday she met my parents and everything went really well. Anina (her daughter) asked me when we took off (I rode them home) if she could call me dad. I responded that this was a bit to soon since Marjan and I only know each other for 2 weeks now. When everything progresses like now, it will be when I would live at her appartment. And that will take some time.

At the very leasty that shows that the little one accepts you. Which is good news.

Best wishes.

Two weeks is a beginning, but I agree, things do take time, especially with kids.

But kids do like to have some idea of who you're going to be in their life, so it was a very appropriate thing to tell her honestly as you did what the situation is. Hope all continues to go well for you all.

Back
Top Bottom